4 HOURS AGO Setting the alarm to wake up for school tomorrow *crying a little inside*

4 HOURS AGO BTS shopping already done? We know a true fashionista is never REALLY done shopping, especially for fall!: http://t.co/aoMznFbTBq

6 HOURS AGO Favorite if you put off your homework until last minute on sunday! #Procrastinator #AndIllDoItAgain

COMMENTS

Is it worth 'fessing your feelings to your crush?

There's this guy I have liked for a long time. He knows that I like him, but I haven't come out and told him. If I brought...

MOD MOD MOD, I hope this doesn't sound weird and all.. but my dad lately is very concerned of me hanging out with boys. He thinks all boys my age now ONLY like girls for their body's... I know some boys are like that but my dad thinks all guys are like that, He doesn't like my boyfriend because of that, even through he's not like that. i'm not sure what to do or tell my dad cause he's over protective. I Understand my dad's point of view, he's just trying to help me but i feel to protected and no freedom at all.

Hey girl, even though your dad is always trying to have your best interests at heart, it may be hard for him to see his little girl growing up.  Instead of getting into fights over this with him you should sit him down and explain to him why you like your boyf and how mature you are.  Let him know that you wouldn't do anything that you aren't comfortable with and that you wish he would give your boyf a chance.  Then, maybe you could invite your boyf over for a fam dinner so your dad can get to know him more.

Elizabeth K.

by mozilla10 on 5/20/2013 2:12:41 PM

MOD!
I asked this guy to prom and I got a response through facebook message that it would be a no for prom because he said he has a girlfriend for about a year and he couldn't put her through that. He also said that he has had a crush on me for 2 years (I had a hunch about this, but I was never for sure, so I didn't pursue it.) Should I tell him that I've had a crush on him for about a year or would it be weird since he has a girlfriend? Thanks!

Hey girl, if this guy has a GF, then it would be wise to steer clear of him until you're sure he's single.  He probs shouldn't have told you he has a crush on you if he's dating someone else.  If they break up, then you can 'fess your feelings, but for now it's best to keep your lips sealed.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by Bridgge2010 on 4/24/2013 8:00:31 AM

Ugh. I got my friend to tell my crush. And now that they both know, they decided THEY like each other!!!

by puella94 on 4/22/2013 7:56:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So my crush and I are texting finally. His best friend told me he liked me, so I kinda want to ask my crush if he does. But I'm scared!! How do I ask him?? Please help

Hey girl, the best way to ask if he likes you is definitely in-person.  If you're in a sitch when it's just you and him and you want to ask, go for it.  You got this.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 4/22/2013 11:02:12 AM

MOD! MOD MOD! MOD!
So yesterday was my prom and it was awesome. I went with the guy I like but we went as friends. I ended up slow dancing with him and at the very end I kissed him at my door step when he dropped me off, but only on the cheek.
Any how, I was wondering if kissing a guy on the cheek could be a sign of friendship or if it only means something more. In other words, does he know that i like him now that i kissed him? If so, what do I do now? I see him Tuesday. Thanks for replying, if you do!

Hey girlie, kissing a guy on the cheek can totally be a friend thing to do! I don't think he'll know that you like him, and if he thinks he does, tell him you just meant it as friends.

Lauren T.

by jsquires on 4/21/2013 7:26:46 PM

MOD.MOD MOD MOD.MOD
There's this guy who i think hates me. His friends say they do but i know they dont. Every time i sit at his lunch table he looks at me and leaves. He tells his friends to leave too (they dont). What i dont get is that he usually talks to me laughs with and jokes with me. Then why does he act mean to me a lot. I'm not used to not being liked. I tried many times to be friends but he keeps saying no. I had to lie about what high school I'm going to because he said he wouldn't go to the same high school as me. It really hurts my feelings what should.i.do?

Hey girlie, it's probably an act. Some boys act mean to you to make you think that they don't like you when they really do. Just ignore him, he probably doesn't mean it.

Lauren T.

by akaprincess on 4/21/2013 6:46:31 PM

MOD MOD
My BGF has been through a lot (aka he had to go to a mental hospital). He's not the "typical kid" who would go there, though. He says he has problems, but I can't see them. I only see this happy guy who really enjoys living. He said he cut before, but it really scared him and it was only the medicine he was taking. He tells me he has chronic depression, but you can't see it from the outside. I tell him I love him, and he tells me it back. We'll just hang out and watch movies or jump on his trampoline. Is there anything else I can do for him? I just want to help him get through this. Also, if it matters, he's my crush.

Hey girl, really all you can do is talk to him and be there for him when he needs it most!
lauren r.

by ste22 on 4/21/2013 10:29:18 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I don't know what to do! There is this one guys, he is always trying to make me laugh and making these goofy faces. He also sometimes helps me with my notes (for the trumpet). But that was back in December. Was he trying to flirt with me? I don't know.
Then there is this other guy, my crush. I really like him. But he's dated my sister, thats the thing. I like him. He's awesome. I don't know what to do. He's my section leader for marching band and a lot of the time he makes me play in front of him I mess up and I get even MORE embarrassed. I don't know if I should tell him. But I saw him tonight preforming at a student-run concert and he looked at me a lot. I don't know how/what to do!
Help?

Hey girlie,

He might have been flirting with you or he might have been being nice, it's hard to tell! Maybe you could get to know him as friends and see if he is flirty around you then. As for your crush, I would talk to your sister before you do anything, because if you don't tell her she will probably be really hurt! Your relationship with her will last your whole life, so it's important to maintain that relationship and be honest with her now. If she's not okay with you dating him, I'm sure there are plenty of other great guys you might not have noticed before Smile

Meghan D. Meghan D.

by Trumpet7 on 4/20/2013 11:00:58 PM

Oh, by the way, it's "Confessing" not "Fessing". I'm sorry, that just really bugs me!!! Tong

by hermionegirl12 on 4/20/2013 8:44:18 PM

I think you should confess your feelings to your crush, because things will only change for the better. If he likes you, then congratulations, you have a boyfriend! Laughing If he doesn't like you, well, then now you know, and you can move on and stop swooning over him day and night, wondering and wondering about a guy that doesn't like you...Unless this happens.I just asked my guy friend out. He said that yes at first, but the next day he said that he liked me and all, but just wasn't ready for a girlfriend yet. He said maybe someday. He told his best friend about it. Our friendship went on as usual, except for the fact that his friend would tease us. Soon, our friendship started fading. Now we don't talk to each other, we just wave at each other. His friend gave the teasing a rest, but on Friday I heard his voice behind me saying "Hey look it's your girlfriend" to my crush. Now I just want our friendship back to normal. But I had to open my big mouth and tell him :'( I hope I can fix this

by hermionegirl12 on 4/20/2013 8:42:51 PM