18 MINUTES AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

AN HOUR AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

2 HOURS AGO Are you a loyal friend? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/jGdkLjNp6t

COMMENTS

Is it worth 'fessing your feelings to your crush?

There's this guy I have liked for a long time. He knows that I like him, but I haven't come out and told him. If I brought...

MOD MOD MOD, I hope this doesn't sound weird and all.. but my dad lately is very concerned of me hanging out with boys. He thinks all boys my age now ONLY like girls for their body's... I know some boys are like that but my dad thinks all guys are like that, He doesn't like my boyfriend because of that, even through he's not like that. i'm not sure what to do or tell my dad cause he's over protective. I Understand my dad's point of view, he's just trying to help me but i feel to protected and no freedom at all.

Hey girl, even though your dad is always trying to have your best interests at heart, it may be hard for him to see his little girl growing up.  Instead of getting into fights over this with him you should sit him down and explain to him why you like your boyf and how mature you are.  Let him know that you wouldn't do anything that you aren't comfortable with and that you wish he would give your boyf a chance.  Then, maybe you could invite your boyf over for a fam dinner so your dad can get to know him more.

Elizabeth K.

by mozilla10 on 5/20/2013 2:12:41 PM

MOD!
I asked this guy to prom and I got a response through facebook message that it would be a no for prom because he said he has a girlfriend for about a year and he couldn't put her through that. He also said that he has had a crush on me for 2 years (I had a hunch about this, but I was never for sure, so I didn't pursue it.) Should I tell him that I've had a crush on him for about a year or would it be weird since he has a girlfriend? Thanks!

Hey girl, if this guy has a GF, then it would be wise to steer clear of him until you're sure he's single.  He probs shouldn't have told you he has a crush on you if he's dating someone else.  If they break up, then you can 'fess your feelings, but for now it's best to keep your lips sealed.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by Bridgge2010 on 4/24/2013 8:00:31 AM

Ugh. I got my friend to tell my crush. And now that they both know, they decided THEY like each other!!!

by puella94 on 4/22/2013 7:56:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So my crush and I are texting finally. His best friend told me he liked me, so I kinda want to ask my crush if he does. But I'm scared!! How do I ask him?? Please help

Hey girl, the best way to ask if he likes you is definitely in-person.  If you're in a sitch when it's just you and him and you want to ask, go for it.  You got this.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 4/22/2013 11:02:12 AM

MOD! MOD MOD! MOD!
So yesterday was my prom and it was awesome. I went with the guy I like but we went as friends. I ended up slow dancing with him and at the very end I kissed him at my door step when he dropped me off, but only on the cheek.
Any how, I was wondering if kissing a guy on the cheek could be a sign of friendship or if it only means something more. In other words, does he know that i like him now that i kissed him? If so, what do I do now? I see him Tuesday. Thanks for replying, if you do!

Hey girlie, kissing a guy on the cheek can totally be a friend thing to do! I don't think he'll know that you like him, and if he thinks he does, tell him you just meant it as friends.

Lauren T.

by jsquires on 4/21/2013 7:26:46 PM

MOD.MOD MOD MOD.MOD
There's this guy who i think hates me. His friends say they do but i know they dont. Every time i sit at his lunch table he looks at me and leaves. He tells his friends to leave too (they dont). What i dont get is that he usually talks to me laughs with and jokes with me. Then why does he act mean to me a lot. I'm not used to not being liked. I tried many times to be friends but he keeps saying no. I had to lie about what high school I'm going to because he said he wouldn't go to the same high school as me. It really hurts my feelings what should.i.do?

Hey girlie, it's probably an act. Some boys act mean to you to make you think that they don't like you when they really do. Just ignore him, he probably doesn't mean it.

Lauren T.

by akaprincess on 4/21/2013 6:46:31 PM

MOD MOD
My BGF has been through a lot (aka he had to go to a mental hospital). He's not the "typical kid" who would go there, though. He says he has problems, but I can't see them. I only see this happy guy who really enjoys living. He said he cut before, but it really scared him and it was only the medicine he was taking. He tells me he has chronic depression, but you can't see it from the outside. I tell him I love him, and he tells me it back. We'll just hang out and watch movies or jump on his trampoline. Is there anything else I can do for him? I just want to help him get through this. Also, if it matters, he's my crush.

Hey girl, really all you can do is talk to him and be there for him when he needs it most!
lauren r.

by ste22 on 4/21/2013 10:29:18 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I don't know what to do! There is this one guys, he is always trying to make me laugh and making these goofy faces. He also sometimes helps me with my notes (for the trumpet). But that was back in December. Was he trying to flirt with me? I don't know.
Then there is this other guy, my crush. I really like him. But he's dated my sister, thats the thing. I like him. He's awesome. I don't know what to do. He's my section leader for marching band and a lot of the time he makes me play in front of him I mess up and I get even MORE embarrassed. I don't know if I should tell him. But I saw him tonight preforming at a student-run concert and he looked at me a lot. I don't know how/what to do!
Help?

Hey girlie,

He might have been flirting with you or he might have been being nice, it's hard to tell! Maybe you could get to know him as friends and see if he is flirty around you then. As for your crush, I would talk to your sister before you do anything, because if you don't tell her she will probably be really hurt! Your relationship with her will last your whole life, so it's important to maintain that relationship and be honest with her now. If she's not okay with you dating him, I'm sure there are plenty of other great guys you might not have noticed before Smile

Meghan D. Meghan D.

by Trumpet7 on 4/20/2013 11:00:58 PM

Oh, by the way, it's "Confessing" not "Fessing". I'm sorry, that just really bugs me!!! Tong

by hermionegirl12 on 4/20/2013 8:44:18 PM

I think you should confess your feelings to your crush, because things will only change for the better. If he likes you, then congratulations, you have a boyfriend! Laughing If he doesn't like you, well, then now you know, and you can move on and stop swooning over him day and night, wondering and wondering about a guy that doesn't like you...Unless this happens.I just asked my guy friend out. He said that yes at first, but the next day he said that he liked me and all, but just wasn't ready for a girlfriend yet. He said maybe someday. He told his best friend about it. Our friendship went on as usual, except for the fact that his friend would tease us. Soon, our friendship started fading. Now we don't talk to each other, we just wave at each other. His friend gave the teasing a rest, but on Friday I heard his voice behind me saying "Hey look it's your girlfriend" to my crush. Now I just want our friendship back to normal. But I had to open my big mouth and tell him :'( I hope I can fix this

by hermionegirl12 on 4/20/2013 8:42:51 PM

So there is this guy I like and I thought he liked me. Then he started dating my friend. When they broke up I felt like i should tell him that I like him, but i got nervous he still acts really weird around me. I totally feel like telling him but Im afraid his friends are gonna make fun of me. Most of my friends already know that I like him. So i thought it would be ok. But then he started saying that apparently he and I are "BEST friends." I know he is just joking but its really awkward. Then when i was really ready to tell him. His friends wrote a fake note from him with a fake phone number on it and they were gonna give it to me. Frown I dont know what to do

by Allie 999 on 4/20/2013 6:30:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
1 there's this guy I've liked for two years who I thought liked me but then he stopped talking to me but I can't let him go I love him yet he ignores me 2 there's this other guy that I liked and I was almost positive he liked me to then this mean girl told him I liked him and he said I was weird and he would never date me so I let go of him and now he is being nice again, he flirts, looks at me in the eye when we talk, he always has to ask me for a pencil and if he loses it he gives me one, he is hilarious and knows exactly how to make me laugh, when I sit next to him he always inches closer till we are touching every single day this happens in Spanish. but I'm afraid of getting hurt again 3 I'm feeling like I'm not good enough cuz guys never ever like me, never even had a guy ask me out and I'm 15. Help please!?!?! I'm so confused an unsure how to handle this all! HELP?! Thank you so much!

Hey! I felt the exact same way you did when I was younger and you know what? it got better. I'm actually really glad now that I didn't have a bunch of insignificant bfs in middle school and high school. You'll meet someone really substantial when you're older. Good guys are worth the wait. You don't need a boyfriend to validate you. Read books, have fun, and get to know who YOU are before you worry about boys.

Helen S.

by HopeIsNotHopeless on 4/20/2013 1:17:11 PM

So there's this guy who likes me, and I like him back. I want to tell him that I like him, but I'm... kind of scared. I asked my mom if I should tell him, and she said no, because what if soon after I tell him I stop liking him? Then I'll just have to find a way to tell him that I'm over him. Also, I'm worried that if I do tell him, it will ruin our friendship. I'm so confused, what do I do?

by gracesurfer on 4/20/2013 10:45:41 AM

by Emilicious on 4/20/2013 1:02:44 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
my boyfriend kisses my hand..... alot. He loves smelling like my pens and pencils and stuff too. What does that all mean? I read online it just means that they care deeply for you. Do you know what the true meaning of all that is? Do you think it means he wants to kiss me?

Hey girlie,

I think it just means he likes you, I wouldn't try to read deeper into it! Smile

Meghan D.

by hottie1250 on 4/20/2013 12:03:28 AM

I've gotten myself into an awkward and complicated situation... one of my good guy friends (we'll call him B) asked me to go to prom with him about a month ago and I said yes, as friends. (I only think of him as a friend and um... I actually have a crush on his best friend...) Anyways one of my other friends asked me if I liked B as more than a friend and I told him no, then he said that B only liked me as a friend. However, lately it seems like B does like me as more than a friend and I'm really uncomfortable with the whole situation. B's friends are always teasing us and I'm trying to make it clear that we're just friends but I'm not doing a very good job of it. We're all graduating in June and I want to stay friends with him but how can I make it really clear that we're only friends without hurting his feelings if he does like me? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

If he said he doesn't like you as more than friends and you have made it clear that you are only going together as friends, I don't think you need to do anything else right now. If he said he doesn't like you, I would believe him, even if he does have a flirty nature! If he does tell you that he likes you, just be clear that you like spending time with him but that you want to stay just friends. It would be better to be honest with him than to lead him on!

Meghan D.

by candgrl on 4/19/2013 9:54:41 PM

Yay I have my crushes # I'm soooo happy

by mdenty on 4/19/2013 9:10:26 PM

MOD
Lynae P. I don't know how i feel about him...

Hey gigglerainbow50, well if you tell him no in a nice way, he shouldn't feel bad. Maybe explain to him how you'd rather just go with your girls. There's nothing wrong with that. You could even dance with him at least once at the semi. What's worse? Doing something you don't want to do for someone else and being in a bad mood, not enjoying the dance? or Gently telling him no, enjoying yourself and still interacting with him at the dance? Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by gigglerainbow50 on 4/19/2013 7:44:06 PM

MOD
I've written before about a guy...let's call him Kevin. Everyone thinks he likes me, even his friends, when they bring it up he always changed the subject. My friend was talking to me and she got on the subject of, what if "Kevin" ask you to semi???(Dance). I am nervous i would feel bad if i said no, and because of that i would say yes but i dont know how i feel about that. I'm scared! What would i do? What should i do? Please Help!

Hey gigglerainbow50, so you don't like Kevin? Or would you being saying no because you're too nervous to be his date?

Lynae P.

by gigglerainbow50 on 4/19/2013 6:58:37 PM

Haha, my bestie just told me that my guy friend used to like me...I was his first crush..AWKWARD! AND SHE HEARD IT FROM THE GUY I LIKE!! Ugh...hahaa

by LLL328 on 4/19/2013 6:26:39 PM

Mod mod mod!! I have a problem. Prom is tomorrow and so for the past week I've done tanning lotion but it streaked! So after I got it off my mom arranged a appt at a spray tan place tomorrow 6 hours before prom! Will it run on my dress? Do you have any spray tan tips? Is this enough time?? Please help...

Hey joannap, I think you should be okay. I would call the tanning salon you're going to and ask them. They would have the best reccomendations and tips. Have fun at prom Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by joannap on 4/19/2013 5:56:47 PM

So I have a crush on a shy guy. It seems like he likes me because he blushes, smiles, and is clumsy when I'm around him. The problem is I'm really shy too. We talk a lot and I want to ask him out, but I'm not sure how to go about it. Also, what are some great date ideas?

Hey rfh14000, you could casually ask him for his number. Say something like, "I don't think I have your number. Wanna text this weekend?". You two could go to the movies or grab a bite to eat. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by rfh14000 on 4/19/2013 5:48:39 PM

My BGF asked me out and I said yes but now I'm having second thoughts. I
Want to go back to being friends, but I don't want to hurt his feelings
Or ruin our friendship. What should I do?

Hey LaneyRae12, tell him exactly what you told me. Let him know you value your friendship too much to let something romantic ruin it. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by LaneyRae12 on 4/19/2013 5:45:01 PM

I was gonna saying hi to my crush this week but I haven't seem him all week, should I go out of my way to say hello to him or just keep trying to say hi just walking my normal schedule and seeing him sometimes? I know that sounds kind of creepy but I'm just sick of never being able to talk to my crushes so what should I do?

Hey HockeyLuver, since you never see him, go out of your way next time and say hi. It's okay to make a bold step every once in a while. Go for it girl! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by HockeyLuver on 4/19/2013 5:33:20 PM

I think it could go either way. I think it would scare some of our crushes to know about our true feelings. What about being with him and then flirting and trying to hold hands or even kiss. Guys are weird, I think if we show them what we want its better than telling them because I am not sure if telling some of them you like them goes very far in their brain.

by fashionqn on 4/19/2013 4:51:50 PM