2 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

5 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

6 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week

It's been a crazy week for a lot of our fave celebs. In Brit-boyband-world, read on to find out why 1D is seeing double and who The...

wow i cannot believe justin... he's a little too into himself

by ElliMichael on 4/30/2013 6:34:26 PM

Anyone agree that Justin Bieber is having the wierdest downfall ever? He starts beating up the paparazzi, says wierd stuff on twitter, and now this?!

by lu2rock99 on 4/24/2013 5:59:14 PM

About the JB thing...
I read an article about this a few days ago and one of Anne Frank's relatives said people were over exaggerating [which obviously means she was in no way offended by his comment.] She even admitted that Anne probably WOULD have been a 'Belieber' as she loved movies and music.
I'm not saying I agree with what he said (& I have much respect for Anne), but her own relatives made it out as nothing to fuss over, so I think we should just drop it and move on.

by XxTeddy_BearXx on 4/23/2013 3:00:44 PM

That is so selfish. I mean Justin Bieber, seriously?? That is just so.... ugh! He is too full of himself.

by dancethenightaway on 4/20/2013 9:56:50 PM

ok I am in NO way a belieber but cut Justin some slack. he's 19 and obviously he's gonna have a big head about everything. and it's been said that anne frank was a fan of pop culture so I guess he was just trying to find something to relate to with anne?

by tswiftluver13 on 4/20/2013 2:09:15 PM

Seriously, Justin? I have never been a belieber and now there is an even smaller chance. She was only 14 when she went into hiding, living with 9 other people, her sister had been threatened, she had been killed by a mass murderer wanting to take over the world, her mother murdered and the most important thing to him is that she would've been a fan? More than his haircut is getting to his head. His ego is growing too long. Can't believe it took this long.

by sfluv on 4/20/2013 12:06:31 AM

Justen Bieber needs too grow up. she died as a holocast, and he decided to focus on HIS fame? what a jerk!

by 513520cb on 4/19/2013 10:22:46 PM

I honestly was actually shocked at Justin Bieber AND his fans. That was so disrespectful of the fans to scream outside of there. I also can't believe how narcissistic Justin is :-(

by iluvmusic♥ on 4/19/2013 10:18:10 PM