1 HOURS AGO Just got a reminder text from Luke: #WITSacademy classes resume tn, 7p, @NickelodeonTV! Wanna chat with your Guardian? Txt GUARDIAN to 91757

2 HOURS AGO #WeTriedIt: One GL editor's search for fleeky brows with the help of @grandelashMD. (Next up? #Eyelashes!):

5 HOURS AGO Been watching #WITSAcademy? Want to know who *your* guardian would be? Text GUARDIAN to 91757 to find out!

The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week

It's been a crazy week for a lot of our fave celebs. In Brit-boyband-world, read on to find out why 1D is seeing double and who The...

wow i cannot believe justin... he's a little too into himself

by ElliMichael on 4/30/2013 6:34:26 PM

Anyone agree that Justin Bieber is having the wierdest downfall ever? He starts beating up the paparazzi, says wierd stuff on twitter, and now this?!

by lu2rock99 on 4/24/2013 5:59:14 PM

About the JB thing...
I read an article about this a few days ago and one of Anne Frank's relatives said people were over exaggerating [which obviously means she was in no way offended by his comment.] She even admitted that Anne probably WOULD have been a 'Belieber' as she loved movies and music.
I'm not saying I agree with what he said (& I have much respect for Anne), but her own relatives made it out as nothing to fuss over, so I think we should just drop it and move on.

by XxTeddy_BearXx on 4/23/2013 3:00:44 PM

That is so selfish. I mean Justin Bieber, seriously?? That is just so.... ugh! He is too full of himself.

by dancethenightaway on 4/20/2013 9:56:50 PM

ok I am in NO way a belieber but cut Justin some slack. he's 19 and obviously he's gonna have a big head about everything. and it's been said that anne frank was a fan of pop culture so I guess he was just trying to find something to relate to with anne?

by tswiftluver13 on 4/20/2013 2:09:15 PM

Seriously, Justin? I have never been a belieber and now there is an even smaller chance. She was only 14 when she went into hiding, living with 9 other people, her sister had been threatened, she had been killed by a mass murderer wanting to take over the world, her mother murdered and the most important thing to him is that she would've been a fan? More than his haircut is getting to his head. His ego is growing too long. Can't believe it took this long.

by sfluv on 4/20/2013 12:06:31 AM

Justen Bieber needs too grow up. she died as a holocast, and he decided to focus on HIS fame? what a jerk!

by 513520cb on 4/19/2013 10:22:46 PM

I honestly was actually shocked at Justin Bieber AND his fans. That was so disrespectful of the fans to scream outside of there. I also can't believe how narcissistic Justin is :-(

by iluvmusic‚ô• on 4/19/2013 10:18:10 PM

zac efron's hand!

by rainbowvampire on 4/19/2013 8:02:26 PM

zac efron's hand!

by rainbowvampire on 4/19/2013 8:02:02 PM

Justin Beiber's comment was seriously insensitive, Come on! Someone who died years ago at the hands of mass murderers would probably have more things to worry about then whether or not they'd have been a belieber.

by fashionista9400 on 4/19/2013 6:25:34 PM

I now someone loved 1D, they would buy all the wax figures in one purchase!

by dancer995 on 4/19/2013 5:37:25 PM

Sorry about that VJ, I hope you get what you are looking for.

by dancer995 on 4/19/2013 5:36:37 PM

OMG. Beiber. I just can't ugh -.- Humanity is becoming more stupid by the minute...

by YouCanCallMeCat on 4/19/2013 4:43:41 PM

Is there any way that I can lose weight in my stomach w/o losing what bit of curves I have left and then gain just a bit in my hips w/o gaining in my stomach??

Hey girlie. I don't think it's possible to control where your body distributes added weight, but try crunches if you're looking to lose a little stomach fat.
Florence N.

by _Jessica21 on 4/19/2013 1:57:48 PM

Where is your favorite place to volunteer?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).