1 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

2 HOURS AGO Cute 'n' quick bun styles to try this weekend: http://t.co/dIFvlC8c4i

3 HOURS AGO Show off YOUR fab sense of style by designing a #stuckatprom dress with @theduckbrand! Click here for more deets: http://t.co/tvp0u6bvXh

COMMENTS

6 signs your crush is eco-friendly

He's cute, he's talented, he's totally hilarious...but is he green? In honor of Earth Day, we've compiled 6 of our fave environmentally friendly acts, which...

Who cares next thing

by ashbabe567765 on 5/15/2013 8:38:50 PM

Ok,so,there's this guy.I have liked him off-and-on for the past year or so.I have told him once,thinking that he liked me to,but he denied it.My friend told him last night,a couple months from when I told him,that I still really like him.He said I was in the friend-zone,and there was no way I could get out,so we should just quit trying.Now I have no clue what to do.Should I just give up on him and keep going on as friends?

Hey!  OK so never give up unless his rejection is hurting you! I don't know him but there is def a chance he likes you but is scared to become your boyf.  As of now I would keep being his good friend because no matter what you don't want to lose him!

Elizabeth K.

by mathgeek221 on 4/25/2013 9:25:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD ~
Hi! Smile So I dated this guy last year and we had so much fun! We broke up last December because I felt like I had too much awkward pressure.... Its been over a year but I feel still in love with him. He's dating another girl but I'm pretty sure he still has some feelings for me because he's always looking at me and smiling. It absolutely kills me with all of the regret I have for breaking up with him and seeing him with his new girlfriend.... Im moving in a month so I'm thinking when i leave I can text him my true feelings. He goes to my church and I just need help with moving on and dealing with him. I literally have not liked ANYONE else for over a year, though I hate to admit it... I need help!

Hey girlie! If closure is what you need, I don't think texting him before you leave is such a bad idea. Just make it super clear to him that closure is exactly what it is; you defs don't want to get in the way of the relationship he's currently in.
Florence N.

by jigglyjello456 on 4/25/2013 8:19:29 PM

LOL, the last thing I would worry about is if my crush is eco-friendly, he better be me-friendly.

by fashionqn on 4/24/2013 6:01:36 PM

Thanks a bunch Lyane P. !!!!
I actually had a full on conversation with him today!!!

by Abby774 on 4/24/2013 2:44:17 PM

i think you should have your friends ask him so maybe you and him seem to have a lot in common

by armanibieber on 4/23/2013 11:11:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is this guy that I've liked for a week now. Of course, my history teacher decided today, that we were going to move seats and he put me next to him!!!! Hes so sweet, and hes really cute and smart!!! The problem is, I think he thinks I'm a weirdo. I have, porblems, with talking to guys. I always go on and on about andom stuff. This happened to me today. After I did that her said "Um, okay..." and he just walked away Frown . Ive never liked a guy this much before. Also, one of my best friends is really close with his family. Theres a rumor going around saying that she likes him, but she wont tell me if she does or not. I haven't told her that I like him yet. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(sorry this is so long!)
Thanks!
-Abby774

Hey Abby774, well first we gotta work on calming your nerves around guys. I know how hard remaining calm can be around someone you like. But you have to remember he's just a boy, a human like me and you. There's nothing to be nervous about. Ever heard the phrase: Fake it, till you make it?" Well maybe pretending to have confidence around him, will eventually make you more confident around him. Think about how you'd like to act, and then embody that. Eventually you'll get the hang of it. To avoid rambling, ask him a question, let him respond and ask you one. If he doesn't, pick one topic you two can converse on and stay on it. For example, maybe you ask him which sport is his fave. Then talk about your favorite one and all the games you've attended. Got any funny game stories? Tell him about them. As far as your friend, if you can't get her to tell, then there's nothing you can do. Hopefully that will help ya girl! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Abby774 on 4/23/2013 5:07:12 PM

How do you start up a convo with a guy you've never talked to before? There's this super-adorable guy that I like and I want to talk to him but I never now how! Help me!

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could introduce yourself and ask him about what classes he's in or what he likes to do after school. If you have a class together, you could also study together! Once you get to know him as friends you can have conversations about other things. You could also invite him to hang out with your friends in a group to get to know him!

Meghan D.

by actress12345 on 4/20/2013 10:23:30 PM

MOD<3
Okay, so my prom dress is a high-low style and I really LOVE it except I feel like I wouldn't look great in it in the particular color that it is without some sort of tan. My prom is next month and where I live that isn't warm enough to have a "natural, sun-kissed" tan but I was considering maybe getting a spray tan? Do you know anything about it, or would you suggest one? How do they work, and do you know how much it would cost? My main concern is that I would end up looking fake or orange. Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Meghan D.

by michipie205 on 4/20/2013 9:31:56 PM

mod mod mod
In school I'm friends with a great bunch of people but I'm really close to these three girls we do tons together and hang out like every weekend. But something has occured and I'm afraid our friendships will be challenged soon because two of my friends are now dating and they don't want anyone to now about but the four of us two of which are in said relationship. I'm afraid of being a third wheel or even with the me and my other single friend we both will be a third wheel. My friends that are dating are VERY touchy and lovey dovey which can be a little weird.Please help!

hey! yeah it can be hard to let friends know when their pda is getting to be too much for you. It's the same feeling (but on the other end of the spectrum) when i a couple fights too much in front of friends. the next time it happens maybe you and your other friend can be like, listen guys, it's great that your together, but our friendship should be at least a little seperate from your relationship. would it be ok if you toned down the pda just a little when we're all four hanging out? good luck!

Helen S.