10 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

12 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

13 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

Journal it out! 10 reasons to write down your thoughts

Babes, let’s be real for a moment: you all have tons of things going on at once and tons of emotions that come with it...

I'm not a big fan of writing down thoughts... I had a bad experience way back when I accidentally left it in my backpack and my then-crush got hold of it. I haven't written in a journal since

by Fencerforever on 6/13/2013 10:52:47 PM

I actually am going to be doing my own version of The Perks of Being a Wallflower and it's going to be about this upcoming summer, which I plan to be totally awesome, so I thought that maybe I should do that...and so i will...soooo....yeahh

by itsjustgz on 4/23/2013 7:29:52 PM

@lpolk,yes, he probably does think of you as a friend if he hugs you.

If you want to make your journal unique, buy a cheap, simple journal and decorate it. Use stickers, paint, markers, and whatever else you can think of. If you don't do this, you should get a notebook that looks awesome.What I love about journaling is that it can be anything that you want it to be. Doodles, stories, poems, the possibilities are endless. I suggest investing a few dollars into a notebook. Take it from a writer/ journaler, it's totally worth it!

by scamp24 on 4/21/2013 7:43:32 PM

Well I used to but I kinda lost interest... I stopped right after new years and I haven't gotten back into it yet

by YayaYuiki on 4/21/2013 7:42:44 PM

For a long time I thought writing in a journal or diary was stupid. Then one day at school some guys were being awful to me. So I went home and just started writing in an old composition notebook. It felt so good! And now i always write five or more fabulous things from today in my journal.

by gracezoom144 on 4/21/2013 7:26:14 PM

I love writing! I have started a journal many times, but I can't get into the hang of it. I love spending time making lists and stuff though!

by WinnieGirlie on 4/21/2013 7:23:16 PM

I LOVE writing in my journal. I record all kinds of little details that I want to remember (that I probably otherwise wouldn't), draft poems/short stories/bits of novels that I plan to start writing (but somehow never do Smile). Also, I like to read back over my entries from a couple years prior just to see how I've grown as a writer and changed as a person.
Also...
MOD MOD MOD!
If a guy gives you a hug, can it generally be said that he thinks of you as a friend? Thanks! Smile

Sorry- just saw this one! And yes all friends like to hug each other.  But if he hugs you a crazy amount of times maybe he has some other feelings for ya Smile

Elizabeth K.

by lpolk on 4/21/2013 7:11:32 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Whenever I get my period I become really emotional. I feel really bad because I always end up fighting with my parents or something when I really don't mean to argue with anyone. And these arguments are over really pointless things that aren't worth arguing about. I feel really bad about it after the argument. Is there any way I can stop this???

Hey girlie, being emotional is totally normal. Your hormones are all over the place. But eat well so that your body will feel good and fruits and veggies will also improve your mood. Drink lots of water to keep hydrated and energized and exercise. All of these things will keep your body and your emotions happy.

Lauren T.

by purplepants99 on 4/21/2013 6:56:30 PM

I actually just started writing in my journal again like three weeks ago, and this is the first time I've actually written in it regularly. I've had it forever though, so it's really interesting because there are things written in there from when I was 9 or 10 and now I'm fifteen.

by Bluestar479 on 4/21/2013 6:21:26 PM

i haven't written in my journal in a while. i need to start again!

by the_last_ninja on 4/21/2013 5:30:57 PM