3 HOURS AGO We know, we know...flossing is the worst. Here's why you should be doing it anyway: http://t.co/9APOpAOTAu pic.twitter.com/wcqaPLRJdl

4 HOURS AGO Have you entered to win your signed copy of #TeenBeach2 yet?!: http://t.co/uyX5bTD9ee pic.twitter.com/pylNOrTWYf

5 HOURS AGO Where will you be watching the fireworks tonight, GL girls? πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†

COMMENTS

The $1 tinted moisturizer we can't live without

A product that moisturizes, protects, conceals, bronzes and costs just a buck? This dream cream may sound too good to be true, but e.l.f. Essential Tinted moisturizer...

omg i love all the e.l.f products i got their blush,eye shadow and moisturizer they have almost every thing. The highest price they have is $6. And the products r AMAZING.

by gibsonariana on 7/22/2013 1:24:08 PM

Love this! It's great because you don't have to cake it on in the summer, a thin layer is fine. I hate feeling sticky wearing all that moisturizer, sunscreen, foundation, and everything.

by ivy shimmer on 6/1/2013 8:19:11 PM

omg! this article is so crazy! I JUST bought this yesterday and loveeee it!

by xoxojillianxo on 4/22/2013 9:39:30 PM

MOD! Do you know if I can buy this anywhere other than the ELF website? I don't have a credit card so I can't order it online...

Hey girlie, I bet a lot of drugstores carry ELF products. I know for sure that Target does.

Lauren T.

by rocketqueenxo on 4/21/2013 8:36:03 PM

Im so buying this! I can't wait

by ToxicCrayon on 4/21/2013 8:04:58 PM

I've tried this and loved it! You should totally get it, elf is a very affordable, decent quality brand!

by WinnieGirlie on 4/21/2013 7:24:27 PM