AN HOUR AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

4 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

5 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

5 so-cute Earth Day date ideas

If you’ve spent your whole life under the impression that Earth Day isn’t romantic in the slightest—or maybe even just forgetting that such a day exists—it’s time...

I love earth day bc it's on my birthday!!! I'm fourteen! Yay! I got an iphone 5! Smile

by hmeyer on 4/23/2013 11:56:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Okay, so for a while, I have been interested in this guy form my church. We like so much of the same things, but he's really popular... But I was interested in him before he even became popular. So we've talked a few times, but the other day, we had a pretty long conversation. Then he sat next to. And you know that trick where you drop the pencil to see if the person you like will pick it up? Well he dropped his pencil like 5 times... And the last times I finally picked it up, and he never dropped it again. Does that mean anything? And by any chance... Do you think he could be interested in me? Thanks so much!

Hey crazydreamer16, mhmm I've never heard of a guy using that trick lol. Yeah sounds like he wanted to get your attention. I think he likes you. Time for you to make a move girl lol. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by crazydreamer16 on 4/23/2013 8:16:11 PM

MOD MOD KARIN E. MOD MOD KARIN E
Ok so I didn't "forget" to text him, but he was still in school! Oops. He almost got in trouble but he said he wasn't angry at all when I apologized later, he just said he didn't want his phone taken so he could text me!! He told me he likes me (yayy!!) long story as to how we got on to who we like but we like each other! But now I don't know if I should bring up him liking me in a convo next time we text or not!! Idk what to do!!! Help!!

Hey girl, that's so exciting!  Now that you know that he likes you, you don't need to bring it up unless you want to.  You can text him about anything- just get to know him a little bit better.  GL's ice breakers are full of helpful tips.  Happy flirting!

Karin E.

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 4/23/2013 12:37:52 PM

Hey ok well I like guys, but I don't know which I like the most! Guy #1 I have never really talked to. He called me hot once (kinda jokingly, but sincere at the same time) and he always looks at me and I said like 5 words to him but I wanna talk to him more but idk how! and guy #2 is super flirty with me, but is also kind of flirty with other girls too. He talks to me all the time and we have a ton of classes together to. What should I do? Just keep flirting and see what happens? It feels like I've been waiting forever with guy #2 though...

Hey girlie, try to talk to guy #1 more. Get to know him and see if you still like him when you do. And keep flirting with guy #2 and see where that takes you.

Lauren T.

by actress12345 on 4/22/2013 8:20:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so there is this guy i like right and whenever i think about him i get butterflies but then they like go up to my chest and stay there. and he asked my bff for my # and he kept smiling when i told him to txt me! advice.. anything really! just help!!!

Hey girlie, that's good news that he asked for your number! That means he probably likes you too. Just try to relax as much as you can and be yourself around him. The more you talk to him and spend time with him, the more comfortable it'll become for you.

Lauren T.

by star664 on 4/22/2013 5:09:29 PM

Guys I like never like me back. The most recent rejection was the worst: my BFF and my BGF, who I like, like each other. they both know I like my BGF. I feel like i should just give up on guys. But is that why love is so hard to find, because it's so valuable? What should I do?

Hey girl, no matter how easy or difficult love is to find, you're right- it's pretty valuable.  Instead of looking for romance, get involved with activities that you're passionate about.  Do things you love to do and sooner or later, you'll meet someone!  Good luck!

Karin E.

by puella94 on 4/22/2013 4:12:44 PM

Mod mod mod!!!!
First I wanna hiya! So.. Hiya! Anyway j am a subscriber to the mag an could have sworn that my subscription doesn't end until I get 9 issues of GL, but I only ha e six. I haven't gotten the Victoria Justice one or the one before that and I still haven't gotten the Debbie one yet. Something like this happened to me with the feb/mar issue of last year. (The one with Bella and Zendaya on the cover.) I had to write to you I get that skipped issue. Wht is going on?, where can I see how many issues I have left and would the mags say if it is ur last issue???
Thanks!
<3 Cece

Hey girl, go to this post: "GL Subscription Office Frequently Asked Questions Center."  It should answer your questions.  Hope that helps!

Karin E.

by Ceceandrocky20 on 4/22/2013 2:36:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My crush told me to text him after I got out of school, but I'm debating whether or not I should "forget" to text him and see how he reacts. What should I do?

Hey girl, "forgetting" to text once might be okay, but it's a little bit of a risky move.  Think about what you would want him to do if you asked him to text you.  Good luck!

Karin E.