13 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

15 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

17 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

Green meanies: How to make veggies taste good

Fellow picky eaters, unite! If there's one thing I can be counted on to do come dinner time, it would be snubbing the veggies on...

Mod mod mod
This is unrelated, but I heard toothpaste can get rid of blackheads and pinples. Is that true?

Hey girl, it depends.  Some toothpastes can irritate your skin.  Sometimes leaving a little bit of toothpaste on a pimple overnight can help, but don't use a gel kind.  Also, if you have acne skin care products, those are better to use than toothpaste.

Karin E.

by a_school_nerd on 4/24/2013 12:13:32 AM

but i eat like all other veggies, i eat really healthy because of my mom Smile

by Zia111 on 4/23/2013 8:59:34 PM

by Ralinia on 4/23/2013 6:55:11 PM

Kinda like XxStarlessNightxX I actually really love vegetables! I like brussel sprouts and broccoli and carrots I wouldn't say I like it more than fruit but I do like them. But if I had to choose I thank my least favorite would be cauliflower! That is actually gross.

by OMG GUESS WHAT on 4/22/2013 10:56:04 PM

My mom has a recipe book called the sneaky chef and used to use a recipe that put spinach in brownies. Sounds gross, but they tasted like any other brownies, Tong

by Cousin11 on 4/22/2013 10:26:34 PM

I really hate lima beans. I like most other vegetables.

by supersingershannon on 4/22/2013 7:37:29 PM

Celery- ugh. I despise it, and just the smell of it makes me sick.

by Maya:) on 4/22/2013 7:29:15 PM

As weird as it is, I love vegetables. They're my favorite food other than fruit ^_^

by XxStarlessNightxX on 4/22/2013 6:33:24 PM

Brussel Sprouts... Ugh! I remember having them only once. I will never eat them again.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 4/22/2013 5:54:01 PM

I hate cauliflower. Ick! So mushy!

by rainbowvampire on 4/22/2013 5:27:30 PM

Always running out the door in the morning? Take the extra millisecond to put both backpack straps on your shoulders to prevent back injuries down the line.
What do you wear on your lips?

I should weigh myself frequently so I can manage my diet accordingly.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!