4 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

7 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

8 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Green meanies: How to make veggies taste good

Fellow picky eaters, unite! If there's one thing I can be counted on to do come dinner time, it would be snubbing the veggies on...

Mod mod mod
This is unrelated, but I heard toothpaste can get rid of blackheads and pinples. Is that true?

Hey girl, it depends.  Some toothpastes can irritate your skin.  Sometimes leaving a little bit of toothpaste on a pimple overnight can help, but don't use a gel kind.  Also, if you have acne skin care products, those are better to use than toothpaste.

Karin E.

by a_school_nerd on 4/24/2013 12:13:32 AM

celery
but i eat like all other veggies, i eat really healthy because of my mom Smile

by Zia111 on 4/23/2013 8:59:34 PM

I LOVE VEGETABLES Yummy Smile

by Ralinia on 4/23/2013 6:55:11 PM

Kinda like XxStarlessNightxX I actually really love vegetables! I like brussel sprouts and broccoli and carrots I wouldn't say I like it more than fruit but I do like them. But if I had to choose I thank my least favorite would be cauliflower! That is actually gross.

by OMG GUESS WHAT on 4/22/2013 10:56:04 PM

My mom has a recipe book called the sneaky chef and used to use a recipe that put spinach in brownies. Sounds gross, but they tasted like any other brownies, Tong

by Cousin11 on 4/22/2013 10:26:34 PM

I really hate lima beans. I like most other vegetables.

by supersingershannon on 4/22/2013 7:37:29 PM

Celery- ugh. I despise it, and just the smell of it makes me sick.

by Maya:) on 4/22/2013 7:29:15 PM

As weird as it is, I love vegetables. They're my favorite food other than fruit ^_^

by XxStarlessNightxX on 4/22/2013 6:33:24 PM

Brussel Sprouts... Ugh! I remember having them only once. I will never eat them again.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 4/22/2013 5:54:01 PM

I hate cauliflower. Ick! So mushy!

by rainbowvampire on 4/22/2013 5:27:30 PM