11 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

14 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

15 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

I have no talents. Why am I so boring?

I just realized that I don't have any talent. I'm not the star basketball player, I'm not the greatest listener—I'm just not talented at anything...

Mod mod mod!
Hi. I'm new here in GL, how do I reply to a comment or post in a club? Thanks! xx

hey! You can't reply directly to comments, just post new ones, but to post in a club you become a member and then you can post Smile

Helen S.

by ilovetaylorswiftyahaveaproblem? on 5/18/2013 10:06:10 AM

what's mod mean?
sorry I'm just lost here Smile

Hey girl! You write mod when you want a moderator like me to answer any questions you have or give advice when needed.

Elizabeth K.

by ivanah on 5/6/2013 3:48:37 PM

Mod mod mod! Ok so I have been extremely bothered by sports Latley. I play softball and little bit of tennis. But I'm not a star at either. Basically what I'm saying is, most people I know are a star at, at least one sport. I'm not. It's really bothering me. Also I'm so afraid not to make the highschool teams that I'm going to have to face next year.

Hey marylofal16, you have to ask yourself why do you play sports? Is it to be recognized by other people or do you just play for the pure enjoyment? Just because you're good at them doesn't mean you have to be the star. Sometimes dedication and passion go further than talent. Show the crowd that you have both when you play and I'm sure they'll spot you out. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by marylofal16 on 4/30/2013 5:07:56 PM

Mod,
To participate in a dance competition, I had to pay $15 to my instructor so that she could register our team. However, I gave it through my dance team friend's mother, because my friend had told me that her mother would give the money immediately. Unfortunately, my instructor has not received the money, and I gave the money to my friend's mother about 3 months ago. Today, I called my friend to ask whether I could have the money back and give it directly to my instructor, but her mother blatantly refuses that I gave her money. I was pretty annoyed, because I clearly remembered that I gave money to her. I guess I came across a little rude on the phone, and I don't want to lose my friend as well as the money I gave. I don't want to involve my mother either, because I feel that this would just trouble her more. What should I do?

Hey Girl! OK so if I were you I would talk to your dance teacher.  Explain to your instructor what happened and I am sure she/he would understand.  Maybe your instructor can help talking to your friend's mom for you.  If that doesn't work I really think you should get your mom involved.  I know you don't want to but she can be very helpful.  I know you don't want to start a fight with your dance team friend but you didn't do anything wrong so you shouldn't be punished for this.

Elizabeth K.

by violaplayer09 on 4/30/2013 1:05:17 AM

MOD MOD MOD Thank you!

Hey girlie,  it's totally a matter of personal preference. Some women do and some don't. It's whatever you feel comfortable doing.

Lauren T.

by hawaiigirl624 on 4/28/2013 7:01:49 PM

I am really good with fashion, hair, and makeup. I am also a singer/songwriter/pianist/guitar player. And I'm pretty good at skateboarding and gymnastics. I learned all my skills by just jumping in! Whenever I see someone I know (or don't know) doing something cool I just give it a try. You never know, you might find something you are good at (skills above) or something that you aren't so good at (skim-boarding, hiking, running)

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 4/24/2013 10:37:27 AM

MOD- my friend and i got into a fight... she says she needs space because i'm clingy but she's ignoring me now even though i still have alot i need to say.. what should i do?

Hey girl, if she won't listen to you in-person, try writing her a letter.  That way you can get everything out that you want to say, and she'll have time to read it at her convenience.  Howevs, if this girl is ignoring you, it might be best to move forward and find closer friendships elsewhere with people who treat you with respect.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by iloveglee on 4/24/2013 9:56:59 AM

Mod Mod Mod
So I would like to start modeling but have no idea where to even start! I don't want to make a career out of it or anything, but more as a fun side job for the rest of high school. Any ideas?

Hey girl, if you're interested in modeling for GL, check out this link.  If you want, talk to your parents and ask them to help you find a modeling agency in your town.  Or, you can look for modeling opportunities in your community.  Maybe a local boutique or department store needs models for a fashion show.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by missykp on 4/23/2013 10:53:59 PM

im sure u got great talent at basket ball even no i dont no u you have a great talent at some thing but u just cant see it.

by armanibieber on 4/23/2013 10:53:04 PM

I think we are all talented in our own way. I have friends who concentrate on certain sports and activities and they are very good but they lack in other things, so we are talented in our own special way.

by fashionqn on 4/23/2013 10:22:38 PM