3 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

4 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

5 HOURS AGO 5 fab beauty uses for tea tree oil: http://t.co/IFbME5OIxt

COMMENTS

I have no talents. Why am I so boring?

I just realized that I don't have any talent. I'm not the star basketball player, I'm not the greatest listener—I'm just not talented at anything...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!
Ok. So I really like this guy so much!! Hes sweet, funny, athletic, and all I want in a guy but he likes this other girl and was going to ask her out but she got a boyfriend. Now hes been all depressed and stuff and I want him to like me now that shes taken. We talk some on facebook but whenever we do its just short like saying "hey" and "whats up". Ive tried putting out signs that I like him but I dont think hes been noticing. What else should I do to make him notice me and possibly like me?? (P.S. Hes kinda shy but not really. I think its another thing thats cute about him!!)

Hey OliviaLuvsU!!!!, what signs have you tried putting out?

Lynae P.

by OliviaLuvsU!!! on 4/23/2013 5:37:56 PM

I subscribed to GL and i got an issue, but it wasa an old one. i still havent got the new one. i payed money ffor this so is their any way ypu could help?

Hey puddinface7, mhmm I don't know what's going on. A new one should be arriving. I would wait another week and if nothing happens, send brittany@girlslife.com an email. Let her know what's up and she should be able to help ya out. Thanx for being so patient with us. Sorry about that! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by puddinface7 on 4/23/2013 5:28:36 PM

MODMOD (:
There's a new guy at my school, and he's really awesome. He's funny, sweet, smart, and attractive. However, my BGF seems to have gotten to him first. The thing with my BGF is that he's really protective, and there's been two cases where I dated his (our) friends, and he complained I was stealing them away. I approached my BGF and told him to give my crush my number because I "forgot" to give it to him in class. He just burst out laughing and asked why, and then told me it was ridiculous how in love I was with him. He then started telling my girlfriend, which thank goodness told him to stop. I'm really embarassed now, and I don't want my BGF to tell my crush that happened. My crush likes another girl, but I at least want to be friends with him. Any suggestions? Thanks Smile

Hey girl, try having a one-on-one convo with your BGF and tell him how you feel and ask him not to say anything to your crush.  Tell him that you know your crush likes someone else and that you just want to be his friend.  Hope this helps!

Karin E.

by kenzi143 on 4/23/2013 4:20:01 PM

I can make people smile really easily. THAT'S a gift! It's my only talent Laughing

by SummerSomething on 4/23/2013 2:48:43 AM

Hey girl, while it's totes awesome that you're writing poetry, you can't include links to other websites in GL comments.  Check out this post for more guidelines about commenting on the GL website: "Rules of the Road- Get Bloggin."

Karin E.

by fireworks1071 on 4/23/2013 2:47:20 AM

Kay so I might like a guy and I didn't like him and I know he likes me because he's been obsessed with me for two years(has asked me out SEVERAL times) and we're friends. But I don't know what to do. And I don't want to like him. I know nothing has to come of it. But IDK anymore... I just kind of wish I knew if it's going to pass or not... I guess...Advice? Please? I know I need to sort out my feelings before acting on anything, but it's just so weird for me. I've liked other guys, but I've always known they didn't like me back so it was okay. It's weird to feel this way about my friend all of a sudden. Thanks - A

Hey girlie, it sounds like you have feelings for this guy that you're afraid of. But just take things slow, see where it goes and let it happen naturally.

Lauren T.

by Acutiebookworm on 4/22/2013 6:31:18 PM

MOD
Ok, is there such a thing to be too well-rounded? Like I'm good at pretty much everything and am really smart! My schedule is too jam-packed because I'm in everything and I love it all!!!!!!! Any tips on how to keep my busy schedule balanced???

Hey girlie, there's no such thing as too well rounded unless it starts wearing you down. As long as you can stay organized and fit everything in then keep doing all of the activities that make you happy. The best way to balance your schedule is to prioritize. Know that your homework and some activities are more important than others and fit the rest in around those.

Lauren T.

by actress12345 on 4/22/2013 5:39:10 PM

So my friend and I are still fighting, I asked on here a couple days ago and they said that a stupid fight like this it should blow over in a couple days but really it hasn't because she expects me to apologize to her for doing nothing wrong. I put in the locker buddy form with my name first and because it wouldn't be next to her other friend and I said what does it matter because you'll see her everyday anyway so what does it matter and she said well it matters and I said not really and she said you just don't want to admit you messed up by already putting it in and saying it "doesn't matter". I didn't mess up I put it in specifically and we have been ignoring each other for four days, I'm sick of her, my friend told me she expects me to apologize but theres no way I am apologizing I did nothing wrong in any sense. SO what should I do its not going to blow over and I am not apologizing what should I do? Just stop being friends with her or what?

Hey girlie, if neither of you are willing to back down, then your friendship is going to die down. Try reasoning with her. It's silly to lose a friendship over a silly fight, but it might be your only option.

Lauren T.