12 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

15 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

16 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

#obsessed: "Dance like no one's watching" woman is our new hero

Last week, YouTuber Jane Rowland posted a vid she shot of a woman who was getting down while waiting for a bus in the U.K...

I'm the girl with the red curly hair! JK!!!!! :p

by girlio93485 on 4/30/2013 7:02:37 PM

yeah, i was really little, dancing to selena gommez and my 5 year older cousin walked in on me and my other older cousin was video taping me on his phone. to this day i still wonder if he posted that on you tube or myspace, whatever was popular back then. i freaked out so bad, i was so embarrassed!

by emmadottie on 4/24/2013 8:57:12 AM

the other day I was dancing like nobody was watching...but my younger brother was standing right there. he said "stop dancing! there's not even any music!". lol, he thought I was crazy.

by lunarbeauty on 4/23/2013 11:23:39 PM

by Emilicious on 4/23/2013 9:05:14 PM

Okay, I know this is a weird article to put this MOD on,but please help me! I was wondering what a yeast infection is and what it does to you. I have been irritated a lot in my "down there" area and I don't know if it's because of an infection or what. Also, are you supposed to shave your pubic hairs? Thanks!

Hey Livvirox12, you might have one. It is a vaginal infection that causes itchiness, burning and dryness. You don't have to shave if you don't want to. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Livvirox12 on 4/23/2013 7:58:24 PM

hahahahahaha
this is so me :p

by sammyy99 on 4/23/2013 6:54:30 PM

I always dance when I think no one's around. And I've been caught many times...

by supersingershannon on 4/22/2013 7:33:44 PM

Gosh, I hope they asked before posting this video world wide...o.0

by XxStarlessNightxX on 4/22/2013 6:31:52 PM

When I was little, I would dance to music all the time in my room alone. XD Then it got awkward when someone walks in on me and I stop. I don't really do it anymore though...

by YouCanCallMeCat on 4/22/2013 5:49:36 PM