1 HOURS AGO Try this GLgirl's all-natch beauty look: http://t.co/CSBmtk5DVx

13 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

16 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Bold and Bright Kelsie A.

GL girl Kelsie of Charleston, SC, is not afraid of a pop of color! Whether she is sporting green liner, coral lipstick or silver shadow, softball_babai is...

MOD MOD MOD!
I am thirteen and I really want to wear makeup. I have short brown hair, blue/gray eyes, and fair skin with lots of freckles in the summer. What do you suggest I wear? I like a natural look, so I was thinking: brown mascara, earthy shades of eyeshadow, and maybe a light pink blush. I already wear some concealer and lipgloss.

Hey! That sounds great. For a natural look I like to use tinted moisturizer with spf.

Helen S.

by beautiful_me13 on 5/2/2013 6:45:21 PM

I actually have that exact Covergirl gloss balm and love it! I highly recommend it. @TheColorsOfTheRainbow,I like Ulta. Smile XD Elizabeth K.

by horselover303 on 4/30/2013 3:57:47 PM

The CoverGirl NatureLuxe Gloss Balm looks sooo good. I really want some!

Does anyone know good places to buy makeup?

by TheColorsOfTheRainbow on 4/24/2013 6:31:51 PM

That's my favorite mascara Smile

by Sweetie99 on 4/24/2013 6:17:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Is there a website that I can flip through pics of some DIY room decor? Or ones that just show you ways to make your room prettier and girly? THANKS!<3

Hey girl, ask your fam or friends to help you find some good sites.  In the meantime, check out GL's crafty page.  Hope this helps!

Karin E.

by alicewhiterabbit on 4/24/2013 3:51:53 PM

Great products! I really want to try the CoverGirl NatureLuxe Gloss Balm!! She is so pretty, I am so jealous of her eyes they're beautiful! Smile

by maggie183 on 4/24/2013 3:26:00 PM

The sparkly gold eyeshadow really goes well with her eyes. She's really pretty Smile

by XxStarlessNightxX on 4/24/2013 2:57:02 PM

Mod mod mod
I like this guy at my church. My mom caught him smiling at me while I was talking to my friend a few weeks ago. This week, I saw him at my award ceremony at karate. His cousins go to karate with me, so he came to watch the ceremony. I walked into the room, and he stared at me for a long time. I walked up to him, and I said "hey don't we go to the same church?" and he looked nervous and said "yeah I thought it was you". He's normally a very outgoing, silly guy. They say when a guy acts different around you, there's a good chance he likes you. Yesterday, he signed up for karate. Does it sound like he did that because of me? Does it sound like he likes me? Thanks!

Hey girl, the only way to know for sure if he likes you is to ask him yourself (or he tells you).  It does sound like he might like you, but there are probs other reasons he signed up for karate besides the fact that you're in karate too.  Check out GL's ice breakers and good luck!

Karin E.