Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

3 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

4 HOURS AGO Awesome news for @CodySimpson fans: http://t.co/6nDbDITUjB #codysimpson

COMMENTS

Reader Advice: 6 no-fail ways to chat up your crush

Let’s face it: Breaking the ice with your crush is no easy feat. But then there are those girls who are natural-born flirts. Guy gurus, if...

There's this guy i crush on who thinks of me as a friend and we sit together in history. But, hes shorter than me and i don't know if i should flirt and try or drop him and say goodbye

Hey girlie, If you like him then go for it. If you don't like him then don't. If you think that him being short is a turn-off you can't live with, then don't! Hopefully that simplified things! xx

jess d.

by arianagfan on 6/28/2013 8:48:27 AM

this really helped

by kindra12 on 6/24/2013 5:14:51 PM

ok so I have a crush at school but he is in different class than me and I'm only 11, he doesn't even know me I think, sometimes I'm walking around the grass area and he is always there with his friends and I have never talked to him and I just want to know wat to do please help me !!!!😔 thnx

by LOVEU_ALWAYS on 6/11/2013 12:38:18 AM

i have a chrush on a super cute guy. but he doesnt know i exist. any advise???? thanks! Laughing

by melonade12 on 6/9/2013 9:03:06 PM

thanks so much- I love flirting and stuff but I have a hard time breaking the ice the first time. This really helped =)

by jillz on 6/9/2013 6:47:13 PM

Mod mod mod
hey i just talked to you about my crush well today in science we were working on projects and i was sitting next to 3 of my friends well he came up between me and my friend and ask if we had a pencil sharpener we all said no except for the person sitting next to me so he is still standing there trying to use the pencil sharpener but he couldn't get it to work so he gave it my friend to try to use it well when they were trying he was touching my shoulder and ear it was kinda weird. then when he walked by me he taped me on the shoulder. later that day my friend who sat across from me even said that it was weird and was obviously flirting, the thing is i think he still has a girlfriend so now i am really confused,please help thanks.

Hey girlie,

He might have been flirting or it might have been an accident--but if he has a girlfriend, he's off limits either way! If he were dating you, would you want him to flirt with someone else? Try staying friends for now, and if he does break up with his girlfriend in the future, maybe you could be more flirty then.

Meghan D.

by lexlex on 5/31/2013 11:20:32 PM

I like this guy and whenever I am near him sometimes he is mean to me, but then he will turn around and ask if we are still friends. I think he likes me, because he always stares at me. If he is mean , does that mean that he likes me?

by mkwilli on 5/30/2013 6:56:28 PM

Its really complicated I like this guy but he now has a girlfriend and he is considered popular. Be for he had a girlfriend he flirted with me sometimes and one of my friends found out he like my and i kinda thought that myself.i didn't like him at the time i liked another guy who i still like but he is not interested in me so now i don't know what to do, i am really shy and don't like to talk to people i don't know.oh by the way he has a ton of girls that like him i know like four people that like him. please help

Hey lexlex, you definitely shouldn't flirt with him since he has a girlfriend. Just be patient about getting a boyfriend. When the time is right, the right person will find you. Trust me I was where you are and everything will work out. No worries. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by lexlex on 5/28/2013 7:07:58 PM

I'm nice, pretty, caring, and I'm not high maintenance. I have like 10 guy friends but i cant seem to get boys to LOVE me

by boogaangel13 on 5/27/2013 8:46:30 PM

I like my BGFs sisters BGF. I accidently added him online and we have been having an on going convo for around 3 weeks. I want to talk to him in person though, but he is a very shy person. So how do I talk to him on the way home (we walk most of the way the same way) I have always found him cute so if I can talk to him in person I would eventually like to ask him out on a date or something! How do I break the ice the first time talking to him especially as he is such a shy person. I can't get my BGF to talk to him for me as my BGF doesnt really like him as he is too shy. Thanks MOD for all your help x

Hey girlie, just walk with him and say hi. Ask how his day was or if you know that he had a test or something ask how it went. Just start with simple conversation starters like that.

Lauren T.