AN HOUR AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

AN HOUR AGO These YouTube vloggers have your Halloween makeup covered: http://t.co/tgitXV7LGz

2 HOURS AGO Are you feelin' the FOMO when you're super busy—we wanna know: http://t.co/UQrYD4QkDD

COMMENTS

Reader Advice: 6 no-fail ways to chat up your crush

Let’s face it: Breaking the ice with your crush is no easy feat. But then there are those girls who are natural-born flirts. Guy gurus, if...

I need help!

The boy i like has a girlfriend, but he flirts with me. And the whole portion of girls in our school. But i honestly think that his girlfriend just like his phone (Galaxy SIII) but I honestly think he's a great guy who deserves better. But he always makes fun of me (jokingly) but it still hurts. Sometimes he'll hug me and I get all excited and my stomach gets knots. And then he'll ignore me like i don't exist. I honestly do more stuff for him than his girlfriend does! I stayed up till twelve just to say happy birthday, I got him a present, and I'm always helping him with his work. All she does is drop off her homework fit HIM to do, kidnap his phone, and yell at him when he DOESN'T have it. I really like him and I wanna tell him how I feel but I just chicken out.

by mz.royalty on 4/29/2013 10:17:34 PM

mod mod mod
i decided that i like my bgf. i have no clue how to feel about this, because i know him really well and itd be super awkward... so what do i do and how do i flirt it up and not make it super awkward... thank you!

Hey! since you're such good friends, it might be a good idea to stick to flirting for now. no sense risking your friendship. If you smile at him, laugh with him, and make eyecontact, he'll probably get that you're into him Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by Carrie_Underwood on 4/25/2013 5:50:31 PM

Mod mod mod
I am in a school play with a group of really great kids. And everyone always tells me hot nice, pretty and " perfect" I am .i act mature for my age and they consider me the " mother duck" . I appreciate their complements but I hate being held at such a high standard, I like being goofy and having fun too.

Hey! It can be hard to feel like the center of attention and feel vulnerable too. Just be yourself around these kids. They may idolize you, but if you let them see the real you they'll realize that you're not so different from them Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by Nmarie on 4/25/2013 5:26:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
So, my crush (who I stopped liking a few days ago) is really confusing me. I feel like a week ago, he didn't know I existed, and now I feel like he's always staring at me and talking to me. It started happening after I was fake crying for my friend's video... maybe he thought I was a really great actress? ;)
But then he stopped about 2 days later. I'm confused on what to think, especially since the day before it all started I told myself that I wouldn't like him anymore...
But now that he's actually paying attention to me I can't help but have a crush.
I want to "flirt" with him, but I don't know how since he is popular-ish and I am not. We are in the same class, though. Help!!

Hey! Just try to get to know him. Talk to him and as long as you laugh and smile a lot, he'll get that you're interested ;) good luck girl!

Helen S.

by parisgirl101 on 4/25/2013 4:53:45 PM

HELP! I told my friend who my crush was and she told him! I've been sorta panicking because she told him that I was kinda weird and a un-sociable. (I'm not unsociable, it's I don't know or talk to as many people as she does and sometimes I can be kinda shy) I really don't know what to do because I'm pretty sure my crush doesn't like me back. And I don't even know how to talk to him now because it seems so awkward now. Can someone please give me advice on what to do? Or any ideas on how to talk to my crush??

Hey girl, if your friend is telling the boy you like that you're weird and unsociable, then you should probs reconsider telling her your secrets in the future.  Anyhoo, you can pretend that you don't know that he knows or act like what your friend told him wasn't the whole truth (which is true because you're not unsociable).  Take a deep breath, hold your head high, and stay confident.  Check out the GL ice breakers page for ideas of how to talk to your crush.  You got this.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by edebeauvais on 4/25/2013 3:15:35 PM

after all this time,i didn't have the guts to talk to my crush.today i was really in the mood to talking to him ,but unfortunatly his friends were with him, and later 2 popular girls flirted with them,and after that he went to play basket ball.i think i want to talk to him tomorrow but i'm afraid that there will be obstacles in my way.got any advice to make sure i could talk to him tomorrow alone ??ohh one more thing can you give me some good conversation starters that are not too forward?please and thank you c:

Hey girl, think about something you have in common when you're in the same place and go with that as your convo starter.  Check out GL's ice breakers page for lots of great advice.  You got this.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by hot mess on 4/25/2013 12:54:44 PM

I just stopped liking my BGF when my BFF and he decided they like each other. He's a great friend anyway, and I think they're pretty cute together. Now I need to find a new crush Laughing

by puella94 on 4/24/2013 6:27:31 PM

Those all seem to be great ways to get a guy to talk. One technique I use is that I'll compliment him and say something like' "the jeans you have one look really good, where can I get a pair for my brother his birthday is coming up", you could just say they look really good on him but he may take it as being to forward. But I have noticed that guys love to be complimented about how they look and about their body.

by fashionqn on 4/24/2013 6:07:17 PM