AN HOUR AGO Here's *everything* you need for a fabulously fashionable fall. So much outfit inspo: http://t.co/8v3OtD2WhK

14 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

14 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

COMMENTS

16 ways to get his attention

Sometimes we feel like we’re doing everything right when it comes to guys. We’re being our fun, bubbly selves, laughing at his jokes and smiling sweetly in...

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you like a guy without ever talking to him (yet)? Or does that just mean you think he's cute? thanks!

Hey babe- I cannot tell you how you feel but I'll give you some questions to answer which may help lead you to the answer.. Do you know him well enough? Does he have a good rep?  Is he genuinely nice? You can totes like a guy or think someone's cute without knowing them but you should try to get to know him before you start crushin '.

Elizabeth K.

by SuperSwimmer1 on 4/30/2013 3:19:00 PM

There is this boy that I like. His locker is right next to mine, so we talk all the time. All of his friends tell me he likes me, which is a good thing! The problem is, when I try and flirt with him, he thinks I am flirting with his bff! It gets me mad when my crush says I like someone else. What should I do to get more of his attention, and show him I like him?

by missmcv99 on 4/29/2013 6:40:58 PM

This year I started talking to a girl from my science class and now we're friends. But whenever I see her in the hall or something she acts like she doesnt know me. I dont know if we're really friends but she says we are... What should I do?

hey! try saying hey to her in the hall and see what happens. If she ignores you, that's super rude and you'll know she's not really sincere. But she'll probably say hi back and you can move forward with your friendship Smile

Helen S.

by kara02 on 4/27/2013 8:34:41 AM

My crush tries to talk to me but I try to not talk to him I don't know why a month ago I crimped my hair and he said I like your hair and I said thank and he said how did u do it and I got nervous and I just said I don't know I felt stupid
How can I start talking to him I can talk to other guys but when we try to talk I feel all awkward

by jazzzzzzzyy on 4/27/2013 3:02:03 AM

How can I start talking to my crush I feel weird when I'm next to him

by jazzzzzzzyy on 4/27/2013 2:58:08 AM

I need somones advice so there's this boy I really like but we don't talk a week ago my friend push me into him and he grabbed my arm and kinda hugged me and smiled and just stared at me for a few seconds and all I said was sorry and walked away after that I had a HUGE smile on my face and counldnt stop smiling he sits right next to me and i always see him in the halway I wanna start talking to him but he's always with his friends and my friend wants to push me into him again and I don't know wat to do anyone help me please what should I do

by jazzzzzzzyy on 4/27/2013 2:53:21 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
People always see me as a shy person, which I am not. But people never talk to me. I have never had a true friend, and I am 13. It's hard not being able to talk to anyone about serious things. There are some people who talk to me rarely, and those are the extremely outgoing people. Other people never talk to me at all. I don't know why some people don't at least try to talk to me, I try to talk to others, but usually do something awkward. I am not a normal person, meaning I am different and I try to not fit in. My question is, Are people not talking to me because I seem too shy? and, How can I get people to want to talk to me more?

Hey girlie,

Don't be so hard on yourself--even if you are shy, it's nothing to be ashamed of! You are definitely normal and there is nothing wrong with you at all Smile If other people think you're shy and aren't talking to you, you should start the conversation first! Introduce yourself to girls in your class and set up a study session, or introduce yourself to some new girls at lunch and eat with them. Start a casual conversation about school and go from there! I'm sure they'd love to get to know you Smile

Meghan D.

by AlishaAddy on 4/26/2013 11:37:06 PM

I need someone's advice so theres this boy I like but the problem is that I don't talk to him I don't have the courage to talk to him a week ago my friend pushed me into him and he grabbed my arms and smiled and all I said was I'm sorry and I walked away
And he sits right next to me and when he's near me I get so uncomfortable and I always see him in the hallway

Hey girlie,

It's totally normal to be nervous around your crush, so don't be too hard on yourself! Maybe you could gain confidence by starting a casual, friendly conversation about school and build from there, or you could invite him to hang out with your group of friends so you won't have to talk to him one on one. Once you can get to know him as friends, you will be more confident and comfortable around him! Meghan D.

by Jazzzzzzzyy on 4/26/2013 11:00:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
ok so there is this guy that i reallllllly like. We kinda had a fling or whatever you wan to call it a few months ago. it ended because it was kinda awkward. how can i talk to him now without being awkward???? he has texted me a few times and he makes silly faces at me when i look at him in class.

by ponygirl6298 on 4/26/2013 7:44:11 PM

So it says a lot that a guy likes when the girl talks first but every time I say I'm going to say hello or wave to him I always chicken out and walk away from him fast, I'm very confident in most things but when it comes to guys I run away, how can I boost my confidence about talking to a guy I like first?

Hey HockeyLuver, just remember he's only a guy, a human like me and you, so no need to get nervous. A lot of people fear rejection with their crushes, and that makes them even more nervous. If he doesn't say hi back or seem interested in talking to you  (which I don't think will be the case) then that's cool. He doesn't know what he's missing and there are more guys out there. Ever heard the phrase: Fake it till you make it? Well sometimes you gotta pretend you have something in order to actually get it. So pretend to be confident and eventually it will come to you. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.