11 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

14 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

15 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

7 books to keep you in the green spirit

As the spring flowers are blooming, it’s easy to get inspired to do some good for the earth. And even though we just celebrated Earth Day this...

Hoot is a book to spend your time reading every good!!! Elizabeth k.

by volleyball rules on 4/29/2013 4:54:22 PM

OH MY GOD! LIFE AS WE KNEW IT IS THE MOST AMAZING BOOK I'VE EVER READ. AND THERE ARE TWO SEQUELS!! I READ THEM ALL! Smile

by cheergirl23 on 4/26/2013 9:18:54 PM

Hoot is sooo good!!! I love that book! There's also scat and flush! those are really good too! I will have to try the others!

by hmeyer on 4/26/2013 12:26:50 AM

MOD!!!!!!!
Is there a way I can take a survey for your site? Not like "Survey Says" But I mean like a big list of questions that I can answer like "how did you find girlslife"
Just curious!
THANKS!

Hey Girl! So there isn't a survey that has been created but it sounds like a great idea for us to have!  For now you can let the editors know how you are liking the mag and website and ask any questions by using this email: letters@girlslife.com.

Hope this helps!

Elizabeth K.

by alicewhiterabbit on 4/25/2013 11:15:00 PM

OMG If you haven't read Life as We Knew it, read it NOW!!!!! Probably one of the best books I have ever read, you will not be disappointed!!!!!!!

by allison667 on 4/25/2013 9:43:23 PM

Hoot is definitely at the top of my list!

by supersingershannon on 4/25/2013 9:26:12 PM

by Emilicious on 4/25/2013 8:11:03 PM

Life As We Knew It is sooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile There are two more books too!Smile

by cjw_16 on 4/25/2013 4:42:28 PM