5 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

8 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

9 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession under $30: Must-have midkinis

Phew! The swimsuit samples mountain from our June/July swim issue has finally been dismantled, packed up and shipped out. After months of mixing and matching bikinis and picking...

I just got the tribal one in the mail today and it is so cute! It is a lot more neon in person than on the screen

by awtechnofish on 5/17/2013 4:00:55 PM

I've finally brought up my confidence to wear a bikini, but I just don't know what looks good on me? Any advice, I have a dark skin tone and short hair Smile

Hey girl- try wearing a bright colored bikini, it will look great with your skin!

Elizabeth K.

by Trintacious on 5/7/2013 7:41:59 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!
I have a string bikini that fits me, but i also have a different swimsuit that i don't really like the fit of.... i have an hourglass figure (my measurements are 80 cm, 66 cm, and 80 cm.) Do you think i should get a new swimsuit because i like the string bikini but i feel self-concious in it and the other one covers a bit more but the fit isnt good. Which one should i go with?"

Hey Girl! If you like what the bikini looks like but feel uncomfortable when you wear it then don't wear it.  Instead, try to find a suit that fits your figure but looks similar to the string bikini.

Elizabeth K.

by YayaYuiki on 5/6/2013 10:54:50 AM

Um...I'm not sure I like these!

by the_girl_in_goal on 4/27/2013 5:48:06 PM

They all have under wires so i wouldn't be allowed to wear that.......

by proballerina on 4/27/2013 5:32:19 PM

At * Queen of the Fashionistas*

Not really, I look the same way and am considered totally healthy (Mom is a doctor). It just has to do with your life style and body type.

by glass-tears on 4/27/2013 12:01:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i really need help. just now, i was stretching before going to sleep. i had this unbelievable pain in my right knee. it felt like something was inside of my knee and preventing it from being stretched. im literally in so much pain right now. do you know what might be wrong? thanks alot Smile

Hey girlie,

You might have pulled a muscle, but I'm not a health expert, so you should talk to your parents or a doctor ASAP to see how to fix the pain! Feel better!

Meghan D.

by pokemon_girl11 on 4/27/2013 12:18:11 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so today in school the nurse measured our height and weight. after everyone was done they all shared their answers except me because everyone else weighed so much less than me. the weird part is that a couple weeks ago when I went to the doctors, they said that my weight was fine and I wasn't even chubby. so is it okay that I weigh more than all of the other girls? also I am a naturally thick girl because my mom gave me her big hips and my you know butt so do you think that's the reason why I weigh more than the other girls?

by cgirl109 on 4/26/2013 6:34:46 PM

I like the floral delia's one. It's so cute!

by teadancer on 4/26/2013 3:41:40 PM

My favorite is the second one on the fourth page.

by ising990 on 4/26/2013 12:19:43 PM