11 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

14 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

15 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Find the spring trend that suits your shape

Warm weather is finally approaching and we’re ready to greet the sunshine with some positive thoughts. So, let’s get started. What do you love most about your...

MOD
Ok so tomorrows friday and its going to be pretty humid hot, and i decided on two sundresses, both have weird kinda cool patterns (both are OPI) ones purple with a pinkish purple, and blue arrow pattern, and its strapless. the other one is a blue with the weird pattern i cant describe, but it has like diamonds and triangles and circles, it has spagetti straps. They both have ruffles on the top and are a straight neck, with the purple one im going to wear a black shrug, with the blue one i'd wear a white shrug. and i have black leggings that stop at under my knee. then i need to decide black flats, or white flats? what outfit should i choose?

Hey girlie! I would go with the purple arrow-patterned dress and black shrug. Pair 'em with black flats, and you'll be good to go!
Florence N.

by lilja on 5/9/2013 8:59:50 PM

This weekend, I am going out with my friends to a festival and my crush is going as well. I don't know what to wear!!! It can't be a dress or a skirt because we are going on rides. I don't have much clothes (my parents don't let me buy clothes aarrrghh)and all I have are skinny jeans and a few tops (lots of colours). Help?
Thank you so much!! Xoxo

Hey sweetie! Sounds like you've got a fun weekend ahead of you!! You should totes wear the skinny jeans and whatever top you're most comfortable and confident in. And if you feel that isn't enough, you can always accessorize!! Adding funky jewelry or a headband is a fun way to spice up any outfit. Just don't go too crazy because you want to be comfortable and enjoy the rides. Have fun!! xx

Caroline M.

by PeculiarGurl on 5/8/2013 3:57:07 PM

what if you love your whole body?

by alicia1998 on 5/6/2013 7:41:09 PM

@LLL328

I'm on weight watchers. Trust me, it works. My mom tried to loose weight forever and now she is with weight watchers. I also find a work out routine that i do everyday, and i love to dance so i dance for cardio. Hope this helps!!!

by sparkles909 on 4/27/2013 11:55:16 AM

Ok so this might be kinda stupid but I always feel like the ugly friend. My BFF has clear skin and I have some acne and freckles. She has straight shiny hair and I have curly frizzy hair that always looks terrible. Everyone always wants to talk to her and everyone likes her but they just ignore me. Some of my friends have grown apart from me cause they like to talk to her more. I always feel upset and I don't know what to do. What can I do to feel better about myself? What can I do to be more likeable?

Hey Girlie!  First of all, I promise you won't have acne forever.  Puberty is always a tough time for girls, but you will get through it and once you do, it will feel like it never happened.  I can relate to you because when I was in middle school I had really bad skin and always felt insecure.  The only thing you can do is try to take good care of yourself by washing your face, drinking plenty of water and eating healthy.  If this girl is truly your BFF than you should def talk to her about how you feel.  I am sure that once she knows whats going on she will want to help you.  You will get through this Smile

Elizabeth K.

by LaneyRae12 on 4/25/2013 11:15:34 PM

Mod MOD MOD
Hi. How are you? I have a little problem. I'm super shy in class and quiet. How can i became more outgoing? Im outgoing with my friends but in class im shy.

Hi girl! It's totes normal for girls like you to be quieter in class! Here are some quick tips!

1. Just know that you can NEVER ask a stupid question.

2. Even if you don't say the right answer, you get points for trying.

3. A question that you want to ask is probs the same question ten other kids have.

If you raise your hand once a day in every class I promise you will become more comfortable AND your teachers will love your extra effort!

Good luck!

Elizabeth K.

by ToxicCrayon on 4/25/2013 8:46:52 PM

by Emilicious on 4/25/2013 8:12:34 PM

@sparkles
How did you lose 8 pounds? I want to lose five, so just wondering what you did!

by LLL328 on 4/25/2013 7:58:16 PM

Hi!!! I just lost about 8 pounds and will be going shopping soon. I need a new swimsuit but because of my my big rib cage, no boobs, and broad shoulders its hard for me to find tops. Bottoms are easy! I know i look super cute in a sports bra, but is there any excersice or department store that has sports bra or halter styled top? Stores like Macy's, Jcpenny's, Sears, Marshall's, Kmart, Target, or Kohls?

by sparkles909 on 4/25/2013 6:13:48 PM