7 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

10 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

11 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week

This week was simply unbeliebable. Justin filled entertainment news headlines everywhere with reports on his on-off relationship with Selena Gomez, monkey tales and his latest tattoos as he...

i tots went "OMG" when i read that the biebs and selena may be back together again. i mean come on selena, you're making yourself look desperate

by ElliMichael on 4/28/2013 5:23:33 PM

Im trying to make new friends this year and Ive been talking to a few new girls. We've become friends in school but I dont know how to ask new friends to hang out outiside of shool for the first time without it being awkward. How do I do it?

Hey! just come up with a specific plan like checking out a movie together and ask if they wanna hang out next weekend. If they don't want to that's ok too, but you gotta try (and i'm sure they will want to Smile)

Helen S.

by kara02 on 4/27/2013 9:54:54 AM

It is amazing that Bella is writing a book..but really? I think she mainly has this opportunity simply because she's a star. I'm a writer, I live in a small town, and my last name is impossible to pronounce. I could try forever to sign a book deal, but quite frankly the chances of that happening is slim to none. But maybe I'm wrong! Maybe Bella always wanted to be a writer, in which case, congrats.

by kenbon on 4/26/2013 11:29:55 PM

The most shocking story for me was that Selena and Justin met up in Europe.

by supersingershannon on 4/26/2013 10:28:10 PM

galegirl,how do you hate stars when your picture is of niall??oh and jelena was like...WHOA.

by fashionista522 on 4/26/2013 8:36:45 PM

Okay here's my opinion. Jelena is sooo trying to get more publicity. Bella Thorne's book seems interesting, but she is just a dancer!!! Anyone who calls her a SINGER is totes kidding themselves. And J.Law looks beauts regardless of her haircut. I <3 J.Law's style choice for her hair! Bouncy curls are so cute on her!!!!JUSTIN BIEBER, ENOUGH WITH THE DRUGS!

by kawai on 4/26/2013 7:32:14 PM

Of course she gets to publish a book, but the rest of us...not so much. I HATE STARS!!!!

by galegirl on 4/26/2013 5:58:16 PM

Beibers gone insane. I never really had an opinion on him, but with the way he's currently acting, I really don't like him

by XxStarlessNightxX on 4/26/2013 2:28:25 PM

Bieber should stop with the tattoos and plus, he should just totes move on from Gomez. Good luck Bella on that book!

by dancer995 on 4/26/2013 9:09:07 AM