Bridget M.

is modding

7 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

10 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

11 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

The only dress you need to go from spring to summer

If there’s one trend that practically codes the arrival of warmer days, it’s the maxi dress. And for good reason – this easy shift style is great...

lol I wish maxi dresses came in short sizes. I'm only 5'2"!

by allison667 on 4/27/2013 11:22:50 PM

Great idea!! I'm so excited to get my spring/summer wardrobe out! I really like the artful dresser one Smile

by XxStarlessNightxX on 4/27/2013 5:23:40 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I love these dresses, but I'm only 5'3" and whenever I try on maxi dresses, they're way too long. What summer dress would look nice, and fit right, on a someone like me?

Hey! I'm 5'2" so I know how you feel. The best thing to do is get the smallest size, since that might actually fit right. I also wear wedges with my maxi dress and that gives me the height I need so the dress doesn't  drag on the ground. hope this helps!

Helen S.

by glass-tears on 4/27/2013 11:59:01 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
Hi!! I'm planning a birthday party for May 10th for my 4 closest friends and it is going to be a costume party!! I need help on what to give them as a "treat bag" Any ideas?
Thanks! Smile

Hey! how about candy with some sparkly masks to go with the costume theme Smile?

Helen S.

by allicat13 on 4/27/2013 11:43:27 AM

I'm in looove with these dresses!!! my fave is the Rinsed by the Rain dress from modcloth but $73 is kinda pricey :-/

by Lady Grey on 4/27/2013 10:36:49 AM

MOD Do you think the outfits on the top are even suitable for someone who is 11? Or are they more for teens?

hey! I think more for teens, but that doesn't mean there aren't similar juniors styles out there if you like these Smile

Helen S.