AN HOUR AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

2 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

3 HOURS AGO He spilled the beans about your crush—what would you do? http://t.co/kLUPJpNn4K

COMMENTS

Oy vey! Am I allowed to have this crush?

I like this boy and he's super sweet and nice. He's Jewish, but my grandma and dad are strict Christians. Help! Oh dear, it's the age-old religion...

MOD
my bgf was amazing and soooo sweet! he would call me beautiful everyday. obviously he had a crush on me. but i don't like him like that. now he isn't talking to me at all. (have u heard, absence makes the heart grow fonder?) that's what happened to me. i really miss him. but ever since he's cut me off, his guy friend (also my kinda friend) has talked to me more and more... has my ex BGF stopped talking to me because his friend likes me? whats going on? i need clarification please. thanks

Hey girlie! It's super hard to say, he might have given up because he didn't think he had a shot or maybe it is because his friend likes you. You should try telling him how you feel. xo

Caroline M.

by <3watermelon<3 on 6/5/2013 4:43:10 PM

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my crush is here

by anime143 on 5/8/2013 10:57:22 PM

MODMODMODMOD
Hello Smile so I've liked this guy at my church for a while now and all my friends are yelling at me to talk to him... but I get super scared! I'm don't know why, I want to talk to him, but I can't. I really like him. We've talked a bit on Instagram and I snapchatted him once because of a IG convo... how can I talk to him without it being awkward or coming off as annoying or kiddish? (He's a junior and I'm a freshman and I don't want to seem too young.. I guess.) Thanks! Sammy

Hey girlie, just treat him like any of your other friends. Say hi and start up a conversation. You're nervous because you like him so much, but he's just like any other person. You can do it!

Lauren T.

by unicornninja on 4/29/2013 9:00:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I am seriously confused right now. There's this guy in my choir who I recently started liking. We hang talk a lot and I guess you can say we're good friends. On a recent trip to Detroit, he admittted to me that he did like me, but he had a girlfriend so I was like, "Okay." A few days later I notice him flirting with one of my ex-friends. My best friends told me he was only doing it to get me jealous so I ignored it. Last week one of my friends told me that my ex-friend he was flirting with told her that she and my crush almost kissed before she asked him, "Don't you have a girlfriend?" to which he replied,"I don't care, I like you." I was completetly heart-broken and he still tries to talk to me and stuff. Does he still like me or was he just using me? And what about his supposed girlfriend? P.S- I have seen his girlfriend and she's not that pretty. Thanks!!

Hey girlie, it sounds like he's a player. Move on and find a guy who's ready to commit to you and only you. You don't want to be with someone like this guy anyway.

Lauren T.

by Tavia B. on 4/28/2013 8:18:31 PM

MODMODMOD!
So there's this guy I like, and I'm getting ok signals,(big hi in hallways, tries to make me laugh, good nicknames, body language) but whenever he's around this one friend of his he seems distant. It's really weird. I'm friends with both of them, and the other guy is really nice, and I've been around my crush with other dudes before and it's just this one kid. It just strikes me as odd. Any ideas?

Hey girlie, maybe for some reason this guy doesn't like you so your crush acts like he doesn't care you about either. For some reason this guy probably has some weird thing about you so your crush is adjusting his behavior.

Lauren T.

by Bluestar479 on 4/28/2013 6:40:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD,
I just joined an AAU (travel) basketball team this year and all of the girls on the team are really good. I don't get a ton of playing time, but I can understand why because the other girls on the team a re AMAZING. I have been playing more lately but my coach says I need to be more agressive, and get mad when I foul. She often gets mad at me for not knowing the plays but describes them differently everytime we practice them, so I never know what to do! I feel stupid asking all of these questions in practice because everyone else was on the team last year and already knows all of the plays. My coach says that I need to be more focuesed but really I'm just so distracted by trying to dissect her conflicting instructions that I mess up! How can I show her that I am a good player but also that I know the plays? Please help!!!

Hey! you have to get familiar with the plays in a way that will help you understand them without her help. So write down what you think they are and as you learn, make changes and refer to your notes and maybe even try practicing on your own outside or with a friend or parent. With a lot of hard work you'll know the plays by heart and you won't even have to think about it anymore. good luck! you can do it!

Helen S.

by cmfox99 on 4/27/2013 1:50:09 PM

That's a interesting situation. After all, Jesus was Jewish himself...

by Chloe<3 on 4/27/2013 1:23:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
So I was telling my dad how I got chosen for PIT tickets at my local Taylor Swift concert (!!!!!) and I think hes considering letting me get them!!! One problem. I'm only 12 and I have to 13 to get into the PIT. Would they let me in when my bday is only like a month away? Please answer!! I have to buy them within 24 hours if we're getting them!! Thanks!

Hey! You have to call the venue and see if they will make an exception if you explain your situation. See if your parents will help you with that Smile Good luck girl!

Helen S.