2 HOURS AGO How to rock runway hair IRL—see how this amazing teen athlete did it! http://t.co/mPo0TquIk9 #GLBeauty

3 HOURS AGO Sporty style goes chic! Tell us your fave outfit to win!: @OfficialNFLShop http://t.co/sJQuKtqiBw

4 HOURS AGO Does playing hard to get really work out? We have the scoop: http://t.co/aDqcgy19Dr

COMMENTS

Help! I scared off my crush--can I get a do over?

I really like this guy and, about a month ago, we had a dance at school. It was really cool because he kept talking to me. He...

MOD!!!!!!!!

Hey girlie,

I can only imagine how
tough things are for you. Because we wish you only the best, it’s extremely
important that you speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor,
guidance counselor, teacher, etc.

Also, for additional help,
check out:

, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Meghan D.

by ProdigyLegend on 6/20/2013 11:00:34 PM

So my bf introduced me to his best friend a couple of months, ago...and ever since then his friend texts me often...which is fine cuz he is,a really cool guy..but lately he seems to be really flirty over texts and when he sees me he sometimes comes over and hugs, me..and this guy has a, serious, girlfriend right now...does this guy have a crush on me but keeping it quite cuz, we both are in relationships?.or is this dude a player? Or just a big, flirt?

Hey girl! It sounds like you may have a major flirt on your hands. If this makes you uncomfortable because you are in a relationship with best friend, you should tell him. He might also just be a friendly guy, but if you think he is crossing the line you should let him know that you are not feeling good about the situation. I am sure his GF would appreciate it too! xx

Caroline M.

by soxxy on 5/8/2013 2:14:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Hey kyky12324, I think they are responding this way because he's online. You never know who you may be talking to through online messages. It's also difficult for people to understand your relationship because you never met him. Just stay safe and don't give out too much personal info. You should be fine girly. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by kyky12324 on 5/3/2013 6:53:34 PM

Why does it bother people when a person does not eat meat? me and my mom are both pescetarians and it bothers my one sister my mom said she's over it but I don't think so my sister said she didn't like having us over for dinner because she can't cook meat she was like you people are so weird the only thing you eat when you come over is shrimp tacos or fish! it's like cook meat for you dad and C (let's call her finance C) then make fish for me and mom or me and mom will just bring sushi over for us next time nobody is forcing you to eat seafood! my other sisters fiancé doesn't like it ether he said animals are meant to be eaten oh my gosh it gets on my nerves I feel like saying to him at least I don't eat junk food three times a week like you and your kids do why can't people just mind their business?

Hey babe-  what you are doing is for you and nobody else.  I can see how your sis gets frustrated because it must be hard to cook for you sometimes, but maybe you can give her a few of your fav recipes to make for the fam! When your sister's fiancé says that meat is meant to be eaten just ignore him because that is his opinion and you have a point of view of your own!  Don't let them stop you from eating how you like.

Elizabeth K.

by redvelvetluv on 4/30/2013 3:43:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay, last year my friend tried to set me up with this really nice guy. He was lovely and everything, but I was so busy with schoolwork etc that I refused to let her, though we got talking and I found out that he was really sweet and genuine, and I think he liked me a little, too. I think I liked him a bit but pushed it to the back of my mind as I was too busy, and we drifted a little and stopped talking over time. However one of my friends recently went on a trip with him and told me how he'd been flirting with other girls, which made me really jealous. I've realized that I like him more than any other guy I've ever liked, and I talked to him again and things were good, but not as good as before. I want him to give me a chance again, but am I too late? I really want something to happen because I can't stop thinking about him.

Hey babe- don't fret, I am sure you can get him back!  It's really good that you have your priorities straight, because it def can be hard to juggle friends, fam, school work, extra curricular's AND a boyf.  You should try talking to him more and hanging out.  Don't spend time getting jeal over other girls because wants he sees your interested he will probs want to date you too! This make take some time so be patient with yourself.

You can do it!

xoxo

Elizabeth K.

by sarinastar72 on 4/30/2013 12:32:57 PM

so i have a predicament, so when me and my ex boyfriend were going out, he introduced me to all of his friends from before he moved on a facebook chat group thing, so they all live across the country from me. So lets flash forward a few months, and me and my now ex boyfriend have broken up, but i am still talking to one of his old friends, lets call him ted. I text ted every single day and i have fallen in love with him, and he is in love withe me too. So we are pretty much dating, but i still have never met him... i told a few of my friends and they think i am psychotic, and i told my ex boyfriend about him, and he went crazy and told me that i "needed help". So i don't really know what to think now. Hopefully a few of you can enlighten me and actually help me with my problem, so please just share your thoughts Smile

by kyky12324 on 4/29/2013 9:30:11 PM

Mod mod mod
There is this boy in my theater group that is super nice and kind. He is four years older than me and at the time being I think of him as an older brother. We were performing a song where we were acting as a couple out on a date, it was closing night and I decided it would look sweet if at the end of the number I gave him a kiss on the cheek. Well I did but his head turned slightly and it barely missed his lips! I was mortified how do I show him that I do not think of him like "that" and it was ment to be between our characters

Hey girlie, don't make it a big deal. Act normal, like it never happened, to show him that it didn't mean anything. If you don't make it into anything, it won't be.

Lauren T.

by Nmarie on 4/29/2013 8:58:49 PM

mod mod mod
I went out with a guy for 6 months we were the "It" couple at our school 2 months ago we broke up. I'm still not fully over him but I have a crush on this other guy lets call him Timmy. So Timmy knew his friend liked me lets call Timmy's friend Rob and I was working on a project with Timmy and Rob Timmy was trying to push me into Rob and it was really awkward because I like Timmy. Later my friends went up to him and told Timmy that I didn't like rob I liked him. Now it is extremely awkward and I've talked to him a few times on kik and he asked for my number but hasn't used it and sent me mixed signals like he knew I was camping so we had been talking for about 2 hours and at about midnight he said "I'm getting tired B) goodnight stay safe" and some other stuff that made me think that he might like me.. but my friends asked him and he says he doesn't... Do I text him again or wait until he texts me? and do u think he likes me? sorry that this is so long.. thanks Smile

Hey girlie, because Rob likes you, Timmy probably won't admit to liking you. Guys don't like to go behind each other's backs to get the girl. Let things cool down a little bit and maybe you can have a chance with Timmy in the future.

Lauren T.

by gracethompson101 on 4/29/2013 8:32:42 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Ok so right now I feel like I'm completely ready for a boyfriend and and its not just that I see a bunch of people having a relationship but I truly do believe I'm ready. Ifeel like ive found someone who i really like but im not sure how to kind of flirt or get his attention. Btw we are both freshman.

Hey girlie, start by just saying hi to him when you see him. Even if you don't know him, you'll get his attention and peak his interest. Then you can slowly start talking to him more to keep getting to know him better.

Lauren T.

by Joelcourtneysuper8 on 4/29/2013 7:27:08 PM

mod
my bgf is being a real jerk. we were completely inseperable this weekend and now he is telling me and my friend that he doesnt love us anymore and that we need to leave him alone forever. we didnt do anything wrong and i dont know why he is icing us out. yesterday we were all getting along great and today on the bus he said he never wants to talk to us again. what should i do??
-lizzierox

Hey girlie, maybe if you've been spending a lot of time together lately he just needs a break. Sometimes if you're spending too much time with one person you need to spend some time with some other people too.

Lauren T.