AN HOUR AGO Currently jammin' to @jacquieleemusic's new EP—have you heard it yet? http://t.co/ERbP5g1INt

12 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

13 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

COMMENTS

What to wear to your next party: High-low dresses

High-low dresses are taking the season by storm. They’re the perf spring party pick: A fitted top and a floaty skirt combo looks good on practically everyone—and...

I LoooovE high low dresses!

To be up to date on the next big things in fashion check out my BFF's club "If the Shoe Fits". She just made , but after we get more members this club will be the next big thing. Wydneys2 will not add any more officers until we get at least 20 members. So come and see If the Shoe Fits!😉

by Toritoad on 5/1/2013 10:41:32 AM

by Emilicious on 4/29/2013 9:53:39 PM

Thanks lauren T I really appreciate your help. Smile

by Icecreamluver on 4/29/2013 8:25:18 PM

Mod! Lauren T!
Ok but not to exaggerate but it was one of the coolest moments in my life. Are you saying that something like that could happen like that again? Did u think the guy wanted to talk to me or do you think that I just happened to be there? Because I never had a guy that attractive even just walk up to me and talk to me.

Hey girlie, it will absolutely happen again! Guys don't usually start talking to people out of convenience, I feel pretty certain he was interested in you and wanted to talk to you. Be confident in yourself. I know he's not the only guy who thinks you're pretty and wants to talk to you.

Lauren T.

by Icecreamluver on 4/29/2013 8:16:01 PM

Mod mod mod!!!
Okay so I've been kinda sad lately because i've been thinking of this guy that talked to me last year. Last year I went to a trip down south in the u.s wirh a group and during the trip it was on a Saturday we went to church. And I saw this super cute guy and I wondered if he saw me but I didn't worry about anything. I was in a great mood. But after church he walks up to me and I didn't know if I just happened to be there or if he wanted to talk to me but it made me feel so good. And do he starts making polite conversation like what city did you come from, ok so you came because of a trip etc and I was being so shy I think I blushed and I was tongue tied so my friend jumped in and answered the questions he asked for me. At the time I was mad at her but then I was thankful but now I'm mad at myself. This is was the first anyone that attractive has actually tried talking to me and I blew it. Now I think about him frequently and how I'll never c him again. I'm kinda sad.

Hey girlie, just use it as a learning experience. Even if you had put your best foot forward and really hit it off, he doesn't live near you so it wouldn't have worked out anyway. Think of this time as practice, because there will be a next time!

Lauren T.

by Icecreamluver on 4/29/2013 6:50:03 PM

I had a high low dress for my winter formal. It is so pretty it is black, strapless and sparkly! I thought it would be annoying to dance with the extra on the back but it actually wasn't!

by 15hayhay on 4/29/2013 6:25:09 PM

I like the paisley oneSmile

by -strawberry13 on 4/29/2013 5:55:50 PM

The Cloud Walker dress is so pretty!!

by genieinabottle on 4/29/2013 4:40:36 PM