13 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

14 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

15 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

Smooch your lucky stars

I was sitting next to my crush on the way home from a school event. It was dark outside and the stars were out. I made...

why.

by asdfghjulia on 6/4/2013 5:35:38 PM

Hello, I have this huge crush on this guy. The only problem is my mom homeschooled me and I love it but I don't get to see or talk to him. I have been talking to him through some of my friends from volleyball but it just isn't the same. He told my best friend that he hates me. How can I get him to not hate me and actually like me? I really like him I have had a crush on him for 4 years. My mom and his mom talk on Facebook and him and his mom know I like him.

by volleyballcrazy on 5/1/2013 10:59:14 PM

that would of been sad if it was someone else

by MTC 415 on 5/1/2013 8:04:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok so my crush told my bestie he's gonna ask me out Sunday over text and she sent me a screenshot of it over text. He told me he likes me. But yesterday I texted him like 3 different times and he still hasn't replied!! I'm trying not to freak out, but it's not working!! I quit texting him today, and if he texts me I'm gonna ask him what's up. But are there any hints as to why he might be doing this? He texted my friend yesterday and today so I know it's not because he doesn't have his phone. Should I forget about it, or even move on from him? I've liked him for 4 years

Hey girlie! Odds are, he's probably still working up the courage to ask. I wouldn't pester him about it, but definitely ask him what's going on or if he's alright once he shoots you a text first. Get him engaged in a convo, and it'll be easier for him to overcome his nerves. Good luck!
Florence N.

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 5/1/2013 11:10:38 AM

@ KenzieC84, If you dance, I highly suggest figuring out tampons. If you do ballet, they don't work in your tights very well... and if you do a different style, then tampons will still be easier (less chance to move around as you're moving) They are intimidating, and it took me 3 tries to get it right. Once you find the correct angle to put it in, then the rest is relatively easy. If you make sure to get it all the way up there, then it won't irritate you. If you're worried about leaking, I like tampons because you can put in a liner, and when you feel it get wet you know it's time to change it.

by dragonsrox1000 on 4/30/2013 11:41:20 PM

Really cute

by Emilicious on 4/30/2013 9:03:06 PM

I need someone's advice how can I start talking to my crush or start a conversation with him because every time he trys to talk to I ignore him and then I feel bad and I wanna start talking to him

by Jazzzzzzzyy on 4/30/2013 8:58:32 PM

mod!
I just started to hang out with these girls at my school. I didn't hang out with them too much before. They're really close to the guys and I like one of the guys they talk to a lot. I don't talk to him at all, we just exchange a few words. Other than that, he doesn't really care about me at all. how do I talk to him without being awkward or making it obvious that i like him? Thanks! Laughing

Hey Prim13, talk to him about his interests. Is he a sports fanatic? More artistic? Into comic books? Bring up those things when starting a convo. If you don't, ask him about his hobbies. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Prim13 on 4/30/2013 8:40:35 PM

Aw<3

by maggie183 on 4/30/2013 7:41:18 PM

I recently got a position in a club but it isn't allowing me to do a status update, only comment like normal.

Hey Ralinia, mhmm. Try contacting the club president or leader and ask them what's going on. If they've been having problems too let me know. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.