2 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

5 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

6 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

How can I turn my attitude around?

I'm getting older and going through different phases as most girls do, but my attitude is becoming snotty and overwhelming. Help! I don't want to...

Mod mod mod
I really like this guy and my BFF likes him too. I think she is starting to not like me because he likes me not her. He is my friend though and I don't want things to be awkward. I don't want to lose my friend because of a guy either. HELP!!!

Hey girlie, talk to her about it. Let her know that you really like him, but you don't want a boy to get in the way of your friendship. If she's not comfortable with you dating him, don't do it. Your friendship with her will last way longer than your relationship with a boy anyway.

Lauren T.

by julesrules on 5/20/2013 6:23:38 PM

Mod! mod! Mod!
I need help, I seriously messed up a relationship with one of my really good friends. I said some things that were not okay and at the time i didn't mean them because i was just angry and upset and now time has passed and i wanted to apologize but i tried contacting him and he changed his number and i guess he even blocked me off a social network when we weren't even friends on it.. I really want to apologize but how can i when he doesn't give me the chance? one of my other friends is willing to tell him for me but i don't if i should let her. and i can't apologize at school since we don't really go to the same school either. I don't know what to do.

Hey babe- I think you should try calling his house or even stop by one day to talk to him in person.  Maybe he still just needs some time to think so give him the time he needs.  Another good idea is writing him a nice letter and putting it in his mailbox.  I am sure everything will turn out to be just fine.  Stay strong, babe!

Elizabeth K.

by hippiechild on 5/19/2013 11:17:52 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
dear Mod please help! I'm myopic/nearsighted and my vision is getting worse because I hate my glasses. I am a geeky girl but I don't want to wear glasses because I don't want to ve forever known as the geeky girl. But I do however, care about my grades at school and I know that it causes a lot of trouble for me, since I'm tal
l and usually sit at the back Frown I had three pairs of glasses before, and I didnt care for them much, so I feel guilty if I ask my mother for new pair because i'm afraid i won't wear them and it'll be such a burden.

Hey girl, glasses are totally in! Especially the "nerdy" frames and ray ban type frames. Embrace your inner geek - it's the cool thing. I promise. My friends and I all wear glasses. My apparel company even did a Nerdy photo shoot this past winter. If you have Instagram, check it out at lovetagapparel - it'll make you feel better. Smile Stay cool and be yourself!!

lauren r.

by LizHeartsLondon on 5/19/2013 9:51:48 AM

Mod Mod Mod
About a week ago i found out my shampoo has been making my forehead brake out (i'm really sensitive to dyes/perfumes) so i tried using this natural shampoo but by the end of the day my hair was already greasy. It just plain doesnt work and neither do the others i've tried. So now i have to decide between pimples and greasy hair Frown help!

Hey girlie! I'm a big fan of Head and Shoulders, Dove, and Aveeno shampoos and conditioners, as more natural alternatives that still clean my hair. If you've tried these and are still getting bad results, I would try to find one that makes your hair the least greasy, and use a dry shampoo to absorb that grease. You can find these at any drugstore. If you don't want to invest in these, just use some baby powder at your roots, which will absorb some grease. I hope this helps! Good luck. xx

Hannah M

by Peppermintz541 on 5/15/2013 5:41:16 PM

MOD!
My mom told me I have to fly on a plane alone for about 3 hours. i have done it before, but with my younger sister. There was a lot of of turbulence and it was kind of scary. I'm nervous that I will have the same experiences, and I will be alone. Any suggestions of how I can deal with it and get through the long, boring flight? Thanks!

Hey sweetie! It's OK to be nervous, but don't worry planes are very safe. You should try bringing a comfort item, like an old teddy bear or a pillow from home that will help you feel more relaxed on the plane. You should also bring things to keep you occupied, like a book or magazines! If you have lots of things to keep you busy, the three hours will pass very quickly! xx

Caroline M.

by sp0706 on 5/8/2013 5:03:45 PM

Mod mod mod! Ok so I'm in desperate need of advice. I play softball and I hate it. I want it out of my life. I want to play lacrosse because I have a bunch of friends on the team and soo many girls just started playing this year so they wouldn't be much better than me. Which is great! Anyway so I guess the lax team I want to join is a HUGE commitment. You have to sign all these papers and join the club. Any tips to convince my parents?

Hey marylofal16, tell them what you told me. Let them know you have no interest in soccer anymore. Tell them about all the benefits of you playing lacrosse. Good luck! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by marylofal16 on 5/7/2013 8:51:09 PM

I'm in Middle School and there is this kinda creepy kid who go's to my school who I have known since kindergarten and lately he has been giving me a lot of unwanted attention. In our Family and Consumer Science class, we had to make up a skit. After my group had gone, he held up his notebook with my name on top and it had 5 stars drawn. Talk about mortifying. My friend thinks he likes me but I don't want to confront him about it. I dint like him at all. What should I do?

by Rapunzel31 on 5/4/2013 2:39:21 PM

MOD~~~~
I'm worried that I might have narcolepsy- I fall asleep often during the day, have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep, I have frequent sleep paralysis, and I'm worried to tell my parents because we really don't have the money to go to a specialized doctor so I could be diagnosed. How can I either tell them or try to work it out on my own??

Hey girl, it is still possible that you could just be sleep deprived if you stay up late, wake up frequently when you're sleeping at night, etc. I would just discuss it with your doctor first and see what she suggests before going to a specialist cause you may not need it. Smile

lauren r.

by peace1089 on 5/4/2013 1:56:42 AM

mod mod mod
Please, can you give me some advice? I want to earn money, but by not yet being 18, that is, the legal age in my country for you to start to work 'officially', I don't have many ideas other than selling food like cookies and that sweet stuff, but I don't think I'll be such a successful seller in my building. Also, I don't think I could gain some cash as a tutor. Someone can help, please and give me ideas?

Hey girlie,

Tutoring and having bake sales are great ideas, but there are other things you can do to earn money in your community, too! You could babysit younger children or offer to do odd jobs for people in your neighborhood, like lawn mowing, cleaning or other things you're good at. Depending on your neighborhood's rules, you may also be able to have a yard sale, and if not you could take things you don't use anymore to a consignment store to make a little cash. Your parents will have more ideas on what you can do in your area, so I would ask them, too!

Meghan D.

by maeugeniap on 5/3/2013 11:21:53 PM

Me and my best friend want to go to this concert about an hour away from my hometown in September.There's still tickets left and we're both free on that day. One problem, our parents don't want to go. It's a band that me and my friend are OBSESSED with and love. How do we try to convince at least one of our parents to go with us? Thanks!

Hey annala99, show them the location and the artist. Maybe even print out directions so they see it's not far. Calmly and maturely explain to them why you guys want to go. Hopefully they'll understand and take you. Good luck! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.