AN HOUR AGO Are you a loyal friend? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/jGdkLjNp6t

2 HOURS AGO Yup—there's a bracelet that tells you when you're period is coming! Enter to win a free one from @FebyTweets: http://t.co/aksVnb9sfd

3 HOURS AGO 4 things to know before going #BlackFriday shopping: http://t.co/7EW2lT0aMv

COMMENTS

How can I turn my attitude around?

I'm getting older and going through different phases as most girls do, but my attitude is becoming snotty and overwhelming. Help! I don't want to...

I have a really itchy mosquito bite on my neck just above my shirt line. It's really annoying and I want it to go away. How can I make it disappear?

by justmeasking on 5/3/2013 4:52:01 PM

lol Elizabeth K. im gonna start out with two cupcake flavors PBJ and red velvet with cream cheese frosting
do you think 2 dollars for the PBJ and 5 dollars for the red velvet sounds good? do you think 5 dollars is to expensive? red velvet is expensive anyway but I just wanted to make sure

Hey! I think that sounds perf! If you're worried people wont buy a five dollar cupcake then drop it down to $4.50- that sounds cheaper ya know?  Let us know how it goes!

Elizabeth K.

by redvelvetluv on 5/2/2013 1:06:39 PM

I want to start selling cupcakes I really need to make some money I need new summer clothes I feel bad always asking my mom if she can buy me a new top or if I could get a new dress and makeup she does not mind but im 15 I will be 16 on august 5 I want to show my family im mature and not a little girl anymore im the youngest so everyone still looks at me as being the little sister im gonna make the cupcakes for my sisters wedding shower im gonna let people try them out and hand out bussines cards I think I might call my bussines sweetie cakes I dont know how much I should sell the cupcakes for there gonna be homemade what do you think?

Hey Girl! I think it's a great idea to want to start a little business of your own in order to earn money! It will show your fam how responsible, mature and grown up you really are. Maybe you can have some friends help you with this.  Also, you are never too old to ask mom for help Smile

Elizabeth K.

by redvelvetluv on 5/2/2013 12:51:17 PM

thanks Elizabeth K. hes healthy I think maybe he does it because hes not really use to playing like my other cats he does not pant for a long time just for like 1 minute then hes fine he does go crazy he spins in circles and runs back in fourth really fast its funny to watch Smile

No prob girl! That sounds funny! I am sure everything is normal! Don't worry girl, just keep an eye out Smile

Elizabeth K.

by redvelvetluv on 5/2/2013 11:40:32 AM

you probaly wont be able to answer this Q but I got this lazer toy for my cats these three cats that I have in my basement when we first got them they were just kittens
and were supposed to be fosters but they grew on us and they got so use to being at the house so we kept them there 1 now I think anyway the biggest one Toby loves the lazer he hardly ever plays but he is crazy about the lazer anyway when im playing with him for like 20 mintues or more he stops and starts panting so I wait for him to calm down the other cats dont do this just him it makes me nervous he is a big cat I think 18 or 20 pounds hes not fat though is this normal? I could not find anything online.

Hey Girl! I don't know how healthy your cat is so you should def ask your mom or dad about what they think.  Maybe you guys can take your cat to the vet for a check up and see if you need to change it's diet. But for now I think its totes fine to play with your cat, it's how it gets exercise.  Just make sure it gets enough water afterwards!
Elizabeth K.

by redvelvetluv on 5/2/2013 11:09:58 AM

Mod mod mod
My mom snoops help

Hey Girl! OK so I am sure that this makes you super mad! You should confront her about it nicely and just say "Hey mom, I really don't like it when you snoop through my stuff.  We need to be able to trust each other."  The trust factor is HUGE so make sure you talk about how to fix this.

Elizabeth K.

by DancrGurl on 5/2/2013 1:56:15 AM

Mod
Okay so I have this substitute at school and she honestly just treats us like dirt. Today I got into an argument with her because of this and I just lost my temper and she got really mad at me (but I didn't get detention or anything) it's not even like I yelled at her but I told her I didn't finish my work because I was having trouble with it, not because I was talking and because she can never be wrong, she got really mad at me. Well she's a sub that we have pretty often and I actually have her tomorrow for another class. How can I make it not be awkward? I'm usually liked by teachers and I hate having people mad at me, but I just couldn't take it anymore. I don't feel like I should apologize, but do you think I should? I just felt like I needed to stand up for myself. And how can I avoid losing my temper again in the future? Thank you! And sorry this is so long

Hey girl, if you don't feel like you should apologize, then don't worry about it.  It's important to stand up for yourself sometimes.  Try giving both yourself and the sub a new, fresh start.  Make sure you're respectful of the sub and carry on.  A new class is a new beginning.  For advice on controlling your temper, check out this post.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by Miaboo123 on 5/1/2013 4:55:45 PM

ok so I'm very mature especially for my age I can't drink because of the medicine I take but even if I could I wouldn't cause of the way people act when their drunk and liquor is so bad for you anyway I'm 15 I'll be sixteen on august 5th I noticed that a lot of kids drink underaged I honestly think they just do it cause it's cool my one sisters finances bother does he's 16 I think iv seen him drinking beer before one time I saw him drink two bottles my other sisters finance daughter who's 15 and a year younger then me said she was gonna be drinking at my sisters wedding cause my sister and her fiancé are having a bar I rolled my eyes when she said that I wanted to say your kidding me right drinking at 15 your a real winner! I mean seriously do these kids know how ridiculous they look?

A lot of kids drink at that age because they think its the cool thing to do. But it should not be taken lightly and comes with a LOT of responsibility. I'm very glad you dont do it. That's the right route to take. Stick to your guns and stay on that high road hon! Its the best decision you can make at that age Smile xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by redvelvetluv on 4/30/2013 9:13:16 PM

this is gonna sound gross in a minute.. I've had my period for 5 years now. I'm on the pill to regulate my periods. However, I got mine two weeks early this month. That's not that bad, but I'm having A LOT of clots. I was in the shower and I noticed a huge clot go down the drain. Then I was using the bathroom afterward and when I wiped, along came a long clot with it. Yeah, it's really disgusting... But is this normal? I've never had clots this bad in the past. Thanks in advanced!

I don't think its a huge deal but if I were you I would definitely ask your doctor. Even if you just call and ask. They're going to be able to give yo the peace of mind that nothings wrong and everythings ok. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by coleypoke22 on 4/30/2013 9:09:06 PM

Mod Mod Mod...
Okay so I have had my period for about a year now and it used to go every other month and then it was regual every month during the 1st week of the month for about 4 months. It skipped April but i think I will defintly have it in May. I have to wear white pants on the 3rd and 4th of May but I don't want to get my period while Im wearing white pants. Can I use a tampon even though I may not be on my period or how do I prepare or do anything so that if I all of the sudden get it while I'm in my white pants, it doesn't bleedd through? Thanks!

Hey Cowsrule11, yeah I would wear a tampon just in case. Bring an extra pair of white pants or pants in the event something does happen. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.