10 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

13 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

14 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Zendaya vs. Olivia

The 2013 Radio Disney Music Awards sent us singing the praises of Hollywood’s hottest teens this past weekend. Did you check out all the fun? Some of...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi! I don't know what to wear to my brother's high school graduation. I already know what I'm wearing to my eighth grade graduation (a cap sleeved rose pink dress). I want to wear a dress that isn't extremely short. Do you know any dresses that I could wear? Thanks!

Hey Girl!

Click HERE  to check out some cute dress looks for the spring!

Hope this helps!

Elizabeth K.

by ballerina55 on 5/2/2013 1:24:37 AM

by Emilicious on 5/2/2013 12:13:57 AM

I like Zendaya's outfit, but Olivia's is the better one, I think

by gracesurfer on 5/1/2013 11:59:04 PM

I love Zendaya, but I have to say, Olivia rocked it betterSmile

by ElliMichael on 5/1/2013 10:42:36 PM

Olivia's dress is much cuter than Zendaya's outfit!

by lipgloss;) on 5/1/2013 9:43:48 PM

Definitely Olivia!

by teadancer on 5/1/2013 8:15:04 PM

oliva looks way better hate zenadas print and outfit

by nickisongz on 5/1/2013 7:51:46 PM

I like both.. but if I HAVE to pick my favorite, I would have to go with Olivia's! xx!

by Fashion designer on 5/1/2013 6:55:06 PM

I love Olivia's outfit!!! Zendaya looks pretty but I think Olivia's outfit suits her better. =D

by music191 on 5/1/2013 6:49:18 PM

Olivia. Zendaya's is just.... weird.

by twinkleglimmer on 5/1/2013 6:46:57 PM