1 HOURS AGO Hang w/GL on Aug 5 & get schooled on all things #internships! It's all goin' down at #InternQueenParty DC—RSVP here: http://t.co/zQLnlxChbp

2 HOURS AGO The danger of displaced anger: http://t.co/pbmsghrg2a

3 HOURS AGO Hashtag DYING over @r5's new EP—click here to find out why: http://t.co/arnKBGj9ma

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Zendaya vs. Olivia

The 2013 Radio Disney Music Awards sent us singing the praises of Hollywood’s hottest teens this past weekend. Did you check out all the fun? Some of...

Olivia definitely! Her dress is outfit is simple, yet adorable and flattering. Zendaya's is a little too much.

by scamp24 on 5/1/2013 4:08:08 PM

I love Olivia's dress it is prettier and zendaya's leaf pattern to me seems UGLY. Olivia wins BIG TIME!!!!

by Njonaslover1 on 5/1/2013 4:06:54 PM

OLIVIA!!!!!!!!!!

by fabina962 on 5/1/2013 3:27:48 PM

I love Zendaya's shoes;I wish I had a pair! But I like Olivia's outfit better than hers.

by Black Fire on 5/1/2013 3:06:57 PM

I like Zendaya but I'm gonna go with Olivia.

by wildstar19 on 5/1/2013 3:05:53 PM

Olivia all the way! Zendaya's suit just seems off. I don't think that leaf-y pattern works on a suit at all, and Zendaya gets lost in the fabric. Olivia's dress is simple and cute to me, though.

by LittleUsagiTewi on 5/1/2013 12:45:26 PM