2 HOURS AGO Throw the best #Friendsgiving feast ever: http://t.co/CfwBynu3mF

3 HOURS AGO How to get him to (finally) call you back: http://t.co/RGMLbQNyLi

4 HOURS AGO Oh @olivia_holt, your braid is bae: http://t.co/hpc3M3wbQr #hairspo

COMMENTS

Can't stomach these scumbags

OK, I told my BFF who I like. She told another girl, who likes him too. Then that girl told my crush. Now I don't like...

Oh my goodness I am so sorry. I know what it's like to have guys tell you you're not pretty, but they never said it to me as mean as that. I am so sorry you're feeling so upset right now. I am actually crying reading this. Always remember, Rejection is God's protection, (cuz you would seriously want to be protected from this guy) and there WILL be that perfect guy out there, who will think you're pretty and who will want to be around you, and who will show you off and make all his friends jealous.

by kamryng13 on 5/3/2013 11:56:23 AM

That's terrible!! I am so sorry!! It is not true, you are beautiful.

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 5/3/2013 7:45:05 AM

by Emilicious on 5/2/2013 11:43:11 PM

He is not worth your time, what a jerk. And how rude can you get.

by fashionqn on 5/2/2013 11:14:07 PM

Ohmygod. Im so sorry. Tong You're beautiful!

by Emilicious on 5/2/2013 11:13:10 PM

that guy is way above jerk more like an asshole tht is just plain out rube to fo that to a girl

by gamergirl1201 on 5/2/2013 10:24:15 PM

That is so mean!!!!! I would cry for days and hate him forever!
my crushes have never liked me. My current crush told my friend he wouldn't date me because I'm shy and insecure! :-( this was a while back, and I heard he likes my BEST friend now. (She can't stand him.) the guys at my school completely ignore me unless they want gum or homework answers. I'm so lonely and I wish him or at least someone liked me. I really don't have any guy friends either. What can I do?

by teampeetapercy on 5/2/2013 9:23:14 PM

rude

by MTC 415 on 5/2/2013 9:11:10 PM

Something similar to that happened to me. I ended up hating him for a month. Then my crush and I had another episode. I was so angered for a month again and now I like him again! I just don't know if I like him or not now.

by spafflica4 on 5/2/2013 8:25:51 PM

omg are these guys like five that's so freaking rude Frown

by Casey_cookie on 5/2/2013 8:09:13 PM