2 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

3 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

3 HOURS AGO Me when I hear people talking trash about my favorite celeb #fangirl #5ever http://t.co/Ne18MXCILD

COMMENTS

Can't stomach these scumbags

OK, I told my BFF who I like. She told another girl, who likes him too. Then that girl told my crush. Now I don't like...

So I really like this one guy, and for a couple days when we walked past each other we would stare at each other but lately he hasn't been doing it since the day I had hugged my guy friend (who I don't like at all) in the cafeteria in the morning when everybody is there, do you think he might have seen and thought I was dating him or something, I'm really sad? What should I do?

Hey! I'm sure it wasn't that. Why don't you try greeting him the next time you see him? I'm sure that would put things back on track Smile

Helen S.

by HockeyLuver on 5/2/2013 7:30:19 PM

That is so mean! Look on the bright side. It's a good thing you found out now that he's a huge jerk. Besides, you're better than him and will find that one guy who treats you like the princess you are.

by scamp24 on 5/2/2013 6:14:10 PM

He was soooooo not worth it! Find a real guy who will actually care for you. And I would give a serious talking to my Bff.

by sammie3381 on 5/2/2013 4:54:54 PM

by sammie3381 on 5/2/2013 4:54:37 PM

never believe a thing those jerks say to you-- they're not worth your time and you are SO much better than them!!

by lucy143247 on 5/2/2013 4:39:58 PM

What a jerk!!! Honey he isn't worth your time. Sorry that happened to you, don't let all the butts in the world get you down Smile

by glass-tears on 5/2/2013 4:07:46 PM