6 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

9 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

10 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Can't stomach these scumbags

OK, I told my BFF who I like. She told another girl, who likes him too. Then that girl told my crush. Now I don't like...

Jerk......

by NiallHluver_1 on 7/4/2013 1:53:48 PM

So sorry girlie don't believe what he said and just move on you probably hate their guts now

by lscheble on 6/17/2013 1:49:15 AM

What a jerk! he should regret doing that stupid thing. You should never look him in the eyes again

by PikachuRawr122 on 6/15/2013 2:49:42 AM

That guys a jerk! he should have never done that! your beautiful, every girl is beautiful and meant to be treated right

by PikachuRawr122 on 6/15/2013 2:47:35 AM

u should ask your bff y she told

by bella0105 on 6/5/2013 11:31:33 AM

That guy is a really big jerk. He should have apologized, his friend to.

by Katherink on 5/13/2013 4:12:22 PM

OMG I'm sooooooo sorry

by ashbabe567765 on 5/6/2013 1:19:29 AM

He's a major meat head! NEVER GO NEAR HIM AGAIN!

by iloveballet&singing on 5/5/2013 11:33:09 AM

That's terrible, he's a jerk. Never like him again.

by dancer995 on 5/4/2013 8:57:27 AM

Omg!!!! Don't be sad about it, he's a jerk. The only thing you should be sad about is that you wasted your time crushing on such an idiot!!!!!!

by Jules1399 on 5/3/2013 5:26:14 PM

Oh my goodness I am so sorry. I know what it's like to have guys tell you you're not pretty, but they never said it to me as mean as that. I am so sorry you're feeling so upset right now. I am actually crying reading this. Always remember, Rejection is God's protection, (cuz you would seriously want to be protected from this guy) and there WILL be that perfect guy out there, who will think you're pretty and who will want to be around you, and who will show you off and make all his friends jealous.

by kamryng13 on 5/3/2013 11:56:23 AM

That's terrible!! I am so sorry!! It is not true, you are beautiful.

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 5/3/2013 7:45:05 AM

by Emilicious on 5/2/2013 11:43:11 PM

He is not worth your time, what a jerk. And how rude can you get.

by fashionqn on 5/2/2013 11:14:07 PM

Ohmygod. Im so sorry. Tong You're beautiful!

by Emilicious on 5/2/2013 11:13:10 PM

that guy is way above jerk more like an asshole tht is just plain out rube to fo that to a girl

by gamergirl1201 on 5/2/2013 10:24:15 PM

That is so mean!!!!! I would cry for days and hate him forever!
my crushes have never liked me. My current crush told my friend he wouldn't date me because I'm shy and insecure! :-( this was a while back, and I heard he likes my BEST friend now. (She can't stand him.) the guys at my school completely ignore me unless they want gum or homework answers. I'm so lonely and I wish him or at least someone liked me. I really don't have any guy friends either. What can I do?

by teampeetapercy on 5/2/2013 9:23:14 PM

rude

by MTC 415 on 5/2/2013 9:11:10 PM

Something similar to that happened to me. I ended up hating him for a month. Then my crush and I had another episode. I was so angered for a month again and now I like him again! I just don't know if I like him or not now.

by spafflica4 on 5/2/2013 8:25:51 PM

omg are these guys like five that's so freaking rude Frown

by Casey_cookie on 5/2/2013 8:09:13 PM

So I really like this one guy, and for a couple days when we walked past each other we would stare at each other but lately he hasn't been doing it since the day I had hugged my guy friend (who I don't like at all) in the cafeteria in the morning when everybody is there, do you think he might have seen and thought I was dating him or something, I'm really sad? What should I do?

Hey! I'm sure it wasn't that. Why don't you try greeting him the next time you see him? I'm sure that would put things back on track Smile

Helen S.

by HockeyLuver on 5/2/2013 7:30:19 PM

That is so mean! Look on the bright side. It's a good thing you found out now that he's a huge jerk. Besides, you're better than him and will find that one guy who treats you like the princess you are.

by scamp24 on 5/2/2013 6:14:10 PM

He was soooooo not worth it! Find a real guy who will actually care for you. And I would give a serious talking to my Bff.

by sammie3381 on 5/2/2013 4:54:54 PM

by sammie3381 on 5/2/2013 4:54:37 PM

never believe a thing those jerks say to you-- they're not worth your time and you are SO much better than them!!

by lucy143247 on 5/2/2013 4:39:58 PM

What a jerk!!! Honey he isn't worth your time. Sorry that happened to you, don't let all the butts in the world get you down Smile

by glass-tears on 5/2/2013 4:07:46 PM