4 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

5 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

6 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

4 steps to perfectly thick 'n' long lashes

Sure, we all love applying mascara and lash curlers and even falsies from time to time to make our fringe look fluffier. But the real secrets to...

If one of you're hairs fall out with the follicle at the end. Will you're hair grow back in that area?
~Thank you for helping me

Hey! in time the follicle should grow back, but the only way to be sure is to talk to your doctor. I hope this helps!

Helen S.

by glitzimani382 on 5/30/2013 7:26:40 PM

That model in the pic up top is uber pretty!

by pinterest on 5/25/2013 4:35:40 PM

I <3 the Vaseline tip!Never knew you could condition your lashes...maybe that's why my older bro has SUPER long,full,lashes!Mine are longer and fuller than normal...but his are like humongous!!!Thx again GL!Loved Bella Thorne on this month's cover btw.She sounds like an awesome person!
xoxo 4evr

by pinterest on 5/25/2013 4:34:56 PM

i just got my eyebrows waxed and they are way to thin!!!!!!! what do i do?

hey! I am so sorry! Do you have an eyebrow pencil you can just outline them with a little? so it's not as noticeable?

Helen S.

by teagarden on 5/23/2013 6:18:40 PM

You should also try coconut oil! On your hair and lashes! It will make your hair (and lashes) grow really fast and thick. It is like MAGIC Smile

by JellyBeanChick on 5/9/2013 12:12:07 PM

I have dark eyelashes but they're not really that long. My friend's lashes are like, all the way to the moon and im envyous

by Nialler_4_ever on 5/7/2013 4:10:38 PM

by Emilicious on 5/2/2013 11:42:40 PM

Oh Wow! Thanks for the Vaseline tip! I really want long my little brother LOL

by Emilicious on 5/2/2013 11:11:28 PM

Totally gonna use the Vaseline one! My little brother is so lucky he has these HUGE eyes and REALLY long eyelashes! I wish we could trade eyes lol!

by Chloe<3 on 5/2/2013 10:19:55 PM

Wow! I never knew that Vaseline could be good for your lashes! Im gonna try it tonight!

by Nialler_4_ever on 5/2/2013 7:40:24 PM

Rock patterned boot socks with your knee-high boots. Wear ‘em with a skirt to let them shine!

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!