3 HOURS AGO August week 4 giveaways! Do you see your name? http://t.co/SudLdgIsd5

4 HOURS AGO What you really should know about braces: http://t.co/GgkBW8UVK1

5 HOURS AGO 5 fitness bloggers to follow...starting now: http://t.co/PyszNZ9bRk

COMMENTS

4 steps to longer lashes

Sure, we all love applying mascara and lash curlers and even falsies from time to time to make our fringe look fluffier. But the real secrets to...

If one of you're hairs fall out with the follicle at the end. Will you're hair grow back in that area?
~Thank you for helping me

Hey! in time the follicle should grow back, but the only way to be sure is to talk to your doctor. I hope this helps!

Helen S.

by glitzimani382 on 5/30/2013 7:26:40 PM

That model in the pic up top is uber pretty!

by pinterest on 5/25/2013 4:35:40 PM

I <3 the Vaseline tip!Never knew you could condition your lashes...maybe that's why my older bro has SUPER long,full,lashes!Mine are longer and fuller than normal...but his are like humongous!!!Thx again GL!Loved Bella Thorne on this month's cover btw.She sounds like an awesome person!
xoxo 4evr

by pinterest on 5/25/2013 4:34:56 PM

mod
i just got my eyebrows waxed and they are way to thin!!!!!!! what do i do?

hey! I am so sorry! Do you have an eyebrow pencil you can just outline them with a little? so it's not as noticeable?

Helen S.

by teagarden on 5/23/2013 6:18:40 PM

You should also try coconut oil! On your hair and lashes! It will make your hair (and lashes) grow really fast and thick. It is like MAGIC Smile

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 5/9/2013 12:12:07 PM

I have dark eyelashes but they're not really that long. My friend's lashes are like, all the way to the moon and im envyous

by Nialler_4_ever on 5/7/2013 4:10:38 PM

by Emilicious on 5/2/2013 11:42:40 PM

Oh Wow! Thanks for the Vaseline tip! I really want long eyelashes...like my little brother LOL

by Emilicious on 5/2/2013 11:11:28 PM

Totally gonna use the Vaseline one! My little brother is so lucky he has these HUGE eyes and REALLY long eyelashes! I wish we could trade eyes lol!

by Chloe<3 on 5/2/2013 10:19:55 PM

Wow! I never knew that Vaseline could be good for your lashes! Im gonna try it tonight!

by Nialler_4_ever on 5/2/2013 7:40:24 PM

Mod
I need your help. I don't know how to protect my sister from bullies. She isn't getting bullied consistently, it's more just mean girls. A girl who has gee mean to her in years past there a basketball at get and her friend in gym class. This girl is also on her softball team. My sister LOVES softball.. But she doesn't want to go because of this girl. I'm going to hang our at their practice tonight so if this girl doors anything, I will be there to do something. I don't know what else I can do. I've tried to talk to her, and tell her that these girls are just not nice people, but she won't talk to me. Help? =-(

hey! maybe you could also try talking to these mean girls. if they know someone's looking out for your sister maybe they'll get bored with it. If the bullying persists it's time to talk to a trusted teacher or adult. good luck girl!

Helen S.