8 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

10 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

11 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Do these blue veins on my boobs mean I'm sick or something?

Is it normal to see blue veins on your breasts? I feel embarrassed asking, but I really want to make sure I'm normal! ...

MOD MOD MOD i am going to CA soon and i do not know what type of bras to pack under wire or sports ahhhhhhhhhh please answer ASAP

Hey girl! Pack one of each- sports bra are easier to pack

Melissa T.

by pinkcat4305 on 7/11/2013 4:45:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD how do i ask my mom to take me to some where like justice for a bra because i need a bra and she is convinced that when i am ten or eleven i can get a bra btw i am 8 please answer ASAP

Hey girl! Try explaining to your mom that you’d feel more
comfortable in a bra- and that you feel you are ready for one. If she agrees,
great! Head out for a training bra. If not, then remember- your mom has been
wearing bras for a while, and probably knows what she’s talking about.

Melissa T.

by pinkcat4305 on 7/11/2013 1:08:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD where can i get measured for a bra

Hey chica! Ask your mom to take you to a store that sells bras, and a professional will size you there. Hope this helps! xo

Julie H.

by pinkcat4305 on 7/11/2013 12:40:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD what bra size does this sound like 26 under 27 bust

Hey chica. Sounds like you either got measured incorrectly or aren't grown enough yet for a bra, because bra sizes start at 32. Ask your mom if you have more questions. Hope this helps! xo

Julie H.

by pinkcat4305 on 7/11/2013 12:08:57 PM

by Nialler_4_ever on 6/4/2013 5:46:35 PM

I have this really cute dress. The only problem is, it looks like my boobs sag. I don't have big boobs or anything, but seriously. I want to wear this dress and impress my crush at our spring program. I have sports bras, but that's it. I want to wear this dress without a bra, too. HELP!!

by leapfrog123 on 5/18/2013 1:50:45 PM

Its normal!
I found out veins were normal not from my body but because of a friends, she was really worried about it so we looked online and its true, we can get visible veins on our boobs. My friend is much bigger so she was concerned but not anymore.
I think veins are part of our circulatory system and I got to see the human body with just its veins and we have veins in our boobs too. Meghan D.

by fashionqn on 5/18/2013 1:19:33 AM

How do you put in a tampon? I feel embarased asking but I've been having my period for about 2 years and a half and I've never put in a tampon. My friend asked me to go to a water park with her on June 18th and thats usually the time I get my period. I'm just not sure "where" to put it (like which hole it goes in). Please help?

Hey girlie, don't be embarrassed, there's no reason you would know how to use one if you never have before. Head over to this GL article for some help

Lauren T.

by sportychick2013 on 5/5/2013 7:00:48 PM

What bra size does this sound like?
26 under
30 bust
Thank you!

Hey! that's a D cup

Helen S.

by 5555fanny on 5/4/2013 2:33:23 PM

i have this problem too!!!

by missykp on 5/3/2013 9:34:37 PM

Don’t avoid that sweet craving today. If you restrict yourself now, you might end up eating way too much at your next meal.
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Kissing can cause cavities.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!