2 HOURS AGO Stay stylish and cozy in these fur vests: http://t.co/a1zmTZ6Qhm

3 HOURS AGO "Why don't I like boys?" http://t.co/1iaz5r8cwE

5 HOURS AGO 5 toppings to put your pie game on fleek: http://t.co/yyT2wrIcRQ

COMMENTS

YOLO or "Oh, no"? When taking a risk is the right thing to do

With YOLO as the motto, we know it’s important to have fun! You only live once and you wanna make the most of it, right...

totally agree with both of you guys

by sammyy99 on 5/14/2013 7:01:40 PM

by bookworm2000 on 5/14/2013 6:57:12 PM

YOLO?!?!?! It's called "Livin' Like Larry"!

by HappySunshine on 5/14/2013 6:19:03 PM

Hakuna Matata ~ No worries for the rest of your days (:

by 1DLoveXX on 5/14/2013 6:18:49 PM

I like yolo, but sometimes its a bit to extreme.

AWESOME MOTTOS TO FOLLOW:

1. Hakuna Matata
2. Life is short, eat dessert first
3. Its not weird, its unique
4. Im a geek and I know it
5. Live life with music
6. Love the world, the world loves you
7. the fear of the name increases the fear of the thing itself (jk rowling)
8. Peace, <3, Smile
9. stand out, its okay to be different
10. when in doubt, eat the cookie

by violagirl115 on 5/14/2013 6:12:05 PM

ok im worried about my friend, shes depressed. she cuts herself, says shes stupid, ugly, worthless, and that guys dont like her, that no one likes her. Shes iritable, easily gives up. She cant concintrate, she thinks her medical problems stop her from doing stuff. She has sucidal thoughts, she was raped. Also abused by one of her ex's. she feels that shes being treated diffrently by her parents. her parents are divorced, she hates her stepmom, her dads going back in the army. She cant get over one of her ex's that she was with for a while. AND im pretty sure shes emotionally imbalanced. How can i help her? i was think about giving her a makeover, help her study, help her set goals and reach them, get her into somthing new, give her pep talk, help her eat healthy, help her exersize, is there anything else im missing?

Those all sound PERFECT. Another suggestion I have for you is to not give up on her. It's hard for people who feel depressed or have anxiety to get help. People give them advice and are there for them, but when things don't get better instantly, they give up. You have to be there for the long haul, to help her no matter how bad she gets. Shes going to need you. You sound like an amazing friend though, I have no doubt you'll be the perfect support for her. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by lilja on 5/14/2013 5:31:26 PM

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough <3 Smile

by julybaby01 on 5/14/2013 5:06:09 PM

I agree with the other guys, YOLO is annoying. It's only reason for existence (well it's only use anyway) is to encourage people to do stupid stuff (examle: "Oh, I'm going to eat this two week old moldy unrefrigerated chicken pie, because, well, YOLO!" "I'm going to drive at a red light even though there's a chance I might hit a pedestrian because YOLO!") I much prefer "Carpe Diem". It is latin for cease the day. And people at my school actually say "hashtag" before, they say YOLO, I mean, how STUPID is that ( I'm going to kick the soccer ball into the face of someone I hate, because hashtag YOLO!) ? YOLO is overused. I hate YOLO. Thanks for listening to me ramble on about how much I hate YOLO (don't even get me started on "Swag) . Sorry if I've come on to you as a jerk, I just really hate YOLO.

by hermionegirl12 on 5/14/2013 4:50:34 PM

No the motto is Hakuna Matata duh

by Jules1399 on 5/14/2013 4:38:13 PM

YOLO is so annoying. Like really. I just say live in the moment. No future no past.

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 5/14/2013 4:02:49 PM