This Turkey Day vacay: host a friendsgiving feast!
4 ways to flirt without saying a word
I know I am pretty but I don't have a BF. Is something wrong with me?
6 TV ladies we're thankful for
Your weekly horoscope!
DIY Thanksgiving centerpieces for your table
All-natural lippies you can actually eat
4 sneaky moves for stronger and leaner posture
Should you get back with your ex?
What do you think of our Dec/Jan issue? We wanna know!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
11 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww
14 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev
15 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers
33 Comments | Add Yours
5.Big group of friends
by whitebeargirl on 5/19/2013 11:53:38 PM
1. Pencil, I make a lot of mistakes
3. Milkshakes from the restaurant Duckfat in Portland, Maine
6. St. Patricks day
7. Both at the same time
by PandaPillowPet on 5/19/2013 9:03:16 AM
3. Shirley temple or Roy Rogers
5. 1-2 very, very close friends and then big group of BFF
7. Dance/Sing (i need dance lessons though, but i love it)
8. Brunette, but have tons of blonde moments
by RubySparkle on 5/17/2013 10:44:42 PM
3. orange juice or lemonade
5. 1-2 best friends
6. I like them all! but my faves are Halloween, Christmas and Easter.
by Casey_cookie on 5/17/2013 9:23:41 PM
3. soda/hot cocoa
5. big group of bffs
6. fourth of july
8. i'm a dark brunette
by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 5/16/2013 7:11:00 PM
Big groups of friends
by Buffy1998 on 5/14/2013 9:51:30 PM
7.DANCE!!!! although singing is fun too
by Skitt00 on 5/14/2013 5:18:47 PM
Shirley temple or lemonade
by 8nola8 on 5/11/2013 9:56:45 PM
5 big group
by lefo4972 on 5/9/2013 10:34:54 PM
1. Pen or Pencil? Pencil
2. Marker or crayon? Marker
3. Favorite drink? H20, exotic milkshake flavour
4. Apple or Android? Apple
5. 1-2 best friends or a big group of bffs? big group of BFFs
6. Favorite holiday? Christmas
7. Singing or dancing? Singing
8. Brunette, blonde or redhead? I'm a light brunette, wishing to be a ginger
by justme_dontchange on 5/8/2013 9:30:42 PM
Red-hot read alert: Soar through Talon by Julie Kagawa
Dragons? Check. Drama? Check.
Our favorite fierce and fiery new series
kicks off with Talon... CLICK HERE
for a scorching sneak peek!