How to dye the perfect Easter egg—no kit required!
Why your BF doesn't notice your new 'do
Dear Carol: How can I turn my attitude around?
The Mortal Instruments series is coming to TV
April Fools' Day: Jokes on You!
How to make a pretty (and inspiring) mason jar terrarium
#WeTriedIt: Caress touch-activated scented body wash
10 foolproof ways to make yourself a morning person
Share your thoughts on our April/May 2015 music issue! What did YOU love?
R5: All Day, All Night: Exclusive one-night event!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
8 HOURS AGO 7 ways to not feel like you're dying on your period: http://t.co/oUolsvMQdC
11 HOURS AGO Is there a better scent than chocolate-orange? Dare you to name one. 🍫🍊
11 HOURS AGO Literally every girl deserves this: http://t.co/6bYAIX3jxy
33 Comments | Add Yours
5.Big group of friends
by whitebeargirl on 5/19/2013 11:53:38 PM
1. Pencil, I make a lot of mistakes
3. Milkshakes from the restaurant Duckfat in Portland, Maine
6. St. Patricks day
7. Both at the same time
by PandaPillowPet on 5/19/2013 9:03:16 AM
3. Shirley temple or Roy Rogers
5. 1-2 very, very close friends and then big group of BFF
7. Dance/Sing (i need dance lessons though, but i love it)
8. Brunette, but have tons of blonde moments
by RubySparkle on 5/17/2013 10:44:42 PM
3. orange juice or lemonade
5. 1-2 best friends
6. I like them all! but my faves are Halloween, Christmas and Easter.
by Casey_cookie on 5/17/2013 9:23:41 PM
3. soda/hot cocoa
5. big group of bffs
6. fourth of july
8. i'm a dark brunette
by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 5/16/2013 7:11:00 PM
Big groups of friends
by Buffy1998 on 5/14/2013 9:51:30 PM
7.DANCE!!!! although singing is fun too
by Skitt00 on 5/14/2013 5:18:47 PM
Shirley temple or lemonade
by 8nola8 on 5/11/2013 9:56:45 PM
5 big group
by lefo4972 on 5/9/2013 10:34:54 PM
1. Pen or Pencil? Pencil
2. Marker or crayon? Marker
3. Favorite drink? H20, exotic milkshake flavour
4. Apple or Android? Apple
5. 1-2 best friends or a big group of bffs? big group of BFFs
6. Favorite holiday? Christmas
7. Singing or dancing? Singing
8. Brunette, blonde or redhead? I'm a light brunette, wishing to be a ginger
by justme_dontchange on 5/8/2013 9:30:42 PM
Come see what girls are saying about Echo!
Listen up, bookworm babes. Loved Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan? Check out her newest novel, Echo, in our second-ever book club! We're talking music, magic and more all month. CLICK HERE to check it out.