Fun ways to stay active this fall
Please leave this jerk after the tone
My boarding school roommate is driving me nuts
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
"Autumn" -- An original poem
Cozy outfits perfect for your fall date
Sweet treats: 6 good-enough-to-eat beauty products
Find the perf workout class with these tips
Give your guy's style a grade!
Chat with Peyton List (and win a signed issue) this Thursday!
Disney Channel's Make Your Mark: Mallory Kievman
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Make sure your first school dance is a night to remember!: http://t.co/cpIIIDwyjP
2 HOURS AGO Got a bad case of dance fever? Here's all the homecoming advice you need: http://t.co/f1AVsQG1cd
3 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/sIdZZkduFe
33 Comments | Add Yours
1. Pen if I'm home or Pencil if I'm at school
3. Fruit juice
5. Either one is good.
7. Singing. I want to be a singer when I get older.
by mcmuffins10 on 5/4/2013 12:25:52 PM
3. Unsweetened iced tea
4. idk, apple probably
5. A big group of BFFs wouldn't hurt, but I feel better sharing secrets with only 1 or 2 people
6. I love them all for different reasons
7. I am a terrible singer, but I enjoy it
8. Blonde/light brown
by puella94 on 5/4/2013 9:49:22 AM
1. Pen or Pencil? Pen.
2. Marker or crayon? Marker.
3. Favorite drink? Lemonade probably.
4. Apple or Android? Apple.
5. 1-2 best friends or a big group of bffs? Both hahaha.
6. Favorite holiday? Christmas, New Years, and Fourth of July. I can't choose!
7. Singing or dancing? Dancing. But I like to sing too.
8. Brunette, blonde or redhead? Brunette.
by hawaiigirl624 on 5/4/2013 12:22:37 AM
Win new reads...
Hey, lit lovers: It's our annual Teen Read Week giveaway! CLICK HERE to check out all the titles and enter to win a bevy of new books.