5 cute treats that just might top your chocolate Easter bunny
Make a dash from this dirtbag
Take your sitting job outside
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel-Good Friday: Just in time for Easter—a bunny hop competition
Shop the cutest sandals under $20
Change at your fingertips! Try this color-changing nail polish
PMS cravings? 4 snacks to eat (and 4 to avoid) to kick cramps to the curb
What kind of winner are you?
#ThrowbackThursday: Flip through GL’s covers from 2000
Space Camp Video Diary
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp
4 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7
5 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX
38 Comments | Add Yours
by Liv_Luv123 on 5/6/2013 7:29:07 PM
1. Dark Chocolate or milk chocolate? Milk chocolate
2. Meat or seafood? Meat
3. Smoothie or milkshake? Milkshake
4. Veggies or fruit? Fruit
5. Nuts or seeds? Seeds..I'm allergic to nuts :/
6. Deep Dish or thin crust? Both!
7. Sweet bagels or savory bagels? Savory bagels
8. Chicken or turkey? Chicken
9. Organic or processed? Organic..my moms big on buying organic food
10. Home-grown or store-bought? In general..home made is best
by maggie183 on 5/6/2013 3:58:20 PM
1. Dark Chocolate or milk chocolate? Milk chocolate.
2. Meat or seafood? Meat.
3. Smoothie or milkshake? Smoothie.
4. Veggies or fruit? Fruit. But I love vegetables too.
5. Nuts or seeds? Nuts.
6. Deep Dish or thin crust? Deep Dish.
7. Sweet bagels or savory bagels? Savory bagels...what are sweet bagels?
8. Chicken or turkey? I love both.
9. Organic or processed? Organic.
10. Home-grown or store-bought? Home-grown probably tastes better but I always buy store-bought because we don't actually have any place to grow things haha.
by hawaiigirl624 on 5/6/2013 12:02:16 AM
1. Milk Chocolate because Dark is just so grose.
2. Meat. I hate seafood.
3. Smoothie. The are way better and healthier than milkshakes.
4. Fruit. It is just so sweet.
5.Seeds. I hate Nuts.
6. Thin Crust. Its so good.
7. Sweet Bagels are so yummy.
8. Chicken. It is better that Turkey.
9. Organic. Healthier than processed.
10. home grown. Tastes better than store-bought.
by lavendar on 5/5/2013 8:39:31 PM
3 milk shake
6 thin crust
10 home grown
by Lillauraaan on 5/5/2013 8:13:44 PM
1. Dark Chocolate or milk chocolate? dark
2. Meat or seafood? isn't seafood meat...? meat, though. i guess.
3. Smoothie or milkshake? milkshake
4. Veggies or fruit? veggies
5. Nuts or seeds? nuts
6. Deep Dish or thin crust? thin crust
7. Sweet bagels or savory bagels? sweet
8. Chicken or turkey? chicken
9. Organic or processed? organic
10. Home-grown or store-bought? home-grown
by raininghippos on 5/5/2013 7:03:20 PM
by brooketrout on 5/5/2013 5:20:48 PM
4.fruit. I love pineapple
6. Deep dish is delicious.
7.Savory. I don't think I've really had sweet.
8. Chicken. Fried Chicken.
9.Processed. I have to keep the unhealthy consistent, because I just admitted my love of fried chicken.
10.Home grown tastes so much better.
by Bluestar479 on 5/5/2013 2:01:06 AM
A magical mission
In The Mark of the Dragonfly, Piper embarks on a dangerous journey to save a young girl. CLICK HERE for all the details—plus share your story to win a copy of this epic tale.