Black Friday shopping tips
My BF broke up with me and has ignored me ever since. Why?
Be a pro pet sitter!
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel-Good Friday: An unlikely friendship between a cute baby and a cute baby sloth
GL's Friends Gift Guide: Exactly what to get your besties for under $20
5 ways to spice up your ponytail
Flu shots: myths uncovered
Can your bud truly count on you?
What do you think of our Dec/Jan issue? We wanna know!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO It's not too late to snag a job for the holiday season: http://t.co/6cozsaG8ub
15 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB
16 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5
38 Comments | Add Yours
by Liv_Luv123 on 5/6/2013 7:29:07 PM
1. Dark Chocolate or milk chocolate? Milk chocolate
2. Meat or seafood? Meat
3. Smoothie or milkshake? Milkshake
4. Veggies or fruit? Fruit
5. Nuts or seeds? Seeds..I'm allergic to nuts :/
6. Deep Dish or thin crust? Both!
7. Sweet bagels or savory bagels? Savory bagels
8. Chicken or turkey? Chicken
9. Organic or processed? Organic..my moms big on buying organic food
10. Home-grown or store-bought? In general..home made is best
by maggie183 on 5/6/2013 3:58:20 PM
1. Dark Chocolate or milk chocolate? Milk chocolate.
2. Meat or seafood? Meat.
3. Smoothie or milkshake? Smoothie.
4. Veggies or fruit? Fruit. But I love vegetables too.
5. Nuts or seeds? Nuts.
6. Deep Dish or thin crust? Deep Dish.
7. Sweet bagels or savory bagels? Savory bagels...what are sweet bagels?
8. Chicken or turkey? I love both.
9. Organic or processed? Organic.
10. Home-grown or store-bought? Home-grown probably tastes better but I always buy store-bought because we don't actually have any place to grow things haha.
by hawaiigirl624 on 5/6/2013 12:02:16 AM
1. Milk Chocolate because Dark is just so grose.
2. Meat. I hate seafood.
3. Smoothie. The are way better and healthier than milkshakes.
4. Fruit. It is just so sweet.
5.Seeds. I hate Nuts.
6. Thin Crust. Its so good.
7. Sweet Bagels are so yummy.
8. Chicken. It is better that Turkey.
9. Organic. Healthier than processed.
10. home grown. Tastes better than store-bought.
by lavendar on 5/5/2013 8:39:31 PM
3 milk shake
6 thin crust
10 home grown
by Lillauraaan on 5/5/2013 8:13:44 PM
1. Dark Chocolate or milk chocolate? dark
2. Meat or seafood? isn't seafood meat...? meat, though. i guess.
3. Smoothie or milkshake? milkshake
4. Veggies or fruit? veggies
5. Nuts or seeds? nuts
6. Deep Dish or thin crust? thin crust
7. Sweet bagels or savory bagels? sweet
8. Chicken or turkey? chicken
9. Organic or processed? organic
10. Home-grown or store-bought? home-grown
by raininghippos on 5/5/2013 7:03:20 PM
by brooketrout on 5/5/2013 5:20:48 PM
4.fruit. I love pineapple
6. Deep dish is delicious.
7.Savory. I don't think I've really had sweet.
8. Chicken. Fried Chicken.
9.Processed. I have to keep the unhealthy consistent, because I just admitted my love of fried chicken.
10.Home grown tastes so much better.
by Bluestar479 on 5/5/2013 2:01:06 AM
Love reading? Want to start an awesomely edgy new series?
We're kicking off our Lunar Chronicles Book Club with Cinder, the first story in this futuristic series with a fairytale twist.
CLICK HERE to join the club...and you could win your pick from the Chronicles—including Fairest, the newest novel to hit shelves.