#Mmmonday: These spooky snacks are almost too cute to eat
Why do all my crushes end up liking my BFF?
My room is a disaster...HELP!
Have you ever witnessed something horrible...and not known what to do? This book is a must-read
Everything will work itself out, Gemini!
Sock it to 'em in these so-cute ensembles
Gorgeous brows guaranteed? GL gave it a try!
GL's tasty tea guide is here to get you through fall
Sneak a peek at our awesome October/November issue starring Bea Miller!
GL's Exclusive Look at GMW's "Girl Meets World of Terror 2"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
6 HOURS AGO #TearJerkerAlert: The newest novel in the #GLBookClub is seriously sob-worthy (& *SO* good): http://t.co/aDVTpbLUPH pic.twitter.com/kPHwSndbAF
7 HOURS AGO Just got a reminder text from Luke: #WITSacademy classes resume tn, 7p, @NickelodeonTV! Wanna chat with your Guardian? Txt GUARDIAN to 91757
7 HOURS AGO #WeTriedIt: One GL editor's search for fleeky brows with the help of @grandelashMD. (Next up? #Eyelashes!): http://t.co/gb3NuHaOeI
38 Comments | Add Yours
by Liv_Luv123 on 5/6/2013 7:29:07 PM
1. Dark Chocolate or milk chocolate? Milk chocolate
2. Meat or seafood? Meat
3. Smoothie or milkshake? Milkshake
4. Veggies or fruit? Fruit
5. Nuts or seeds? Seeds..I'm allergic to nuts :/
6. Deep Dish or thin crust? Both!
7. Sweet bagels or savory bagels? Savory bagels
8. Chicken or turkey? Chicken
9. Organic or processed? Organic..my moms big on buying organic food
10. Home-grown or store-bought? In general..home made is best
by maggie183 on 5/6/2013 3:58:20 PM
1. Dark Chocolate or milk chocolate? Milk chocolate.
2. Meat or seafood? Meat.
3. Smoothie or milkshake? Smoothie.
4. Veggies or fruit? Fruit. But I love vegetables too.
5. Nuts or seeds? Nuts.
6. Deep Dish or thin crust? Deep Dish.
7. Sweet bagels or savory bagels? Savory bagels...what are sweet bagels?
8. Chicken or turkey? I love both.
9. Organic or processed? Organic.
10. Home-grown or store-bought? Home-grown probably tastes better but I always buy store-bought because we don't actually have any place to grow things haha.
by hawaiigirl624 on 5/6/2013 12:02:16 AM
1. Milk Chocolate because Dark is just so grose.
2. Meat. I hate seafood.
3. Smoothie. The are way better and healthier than milkshakes.
4. Fruit. It is just so sweet.
5.Seeds. I hate Nuts.
6. Thin Crust. Its so good.
7. Sweet Bagels are so yummy.
8. Chicken. It is better that Turkey.
9. Organic. Healthier than processed.
10. home grown. Tastes better than store-bought.
by lavendar on 5/5/2013 8:39:31 PM
3 milk shake
6 thin crust
10 home grown
by Lillauraaan on 5/5/2013 8:13:44 PM
1. Dark Chocolate or milk chocolate? dark
2. Meat or seafood? isn't seafood meat...? meat, though. i guess.
3. Smoothie or milkshake? milkshake
4. Veggies or fruit? veggies
5. Nuts or seeds? nuts
6. Deep Dish or thin crust? thin crust
7. Sweet bagels or savory bagels? sweet
8. Chicken or turkey? chicken
9. Organic or processed? organic
10. Home-grown or store-bought? home-grown
by raininghippos on 5/5/2013 7:03:20 PM
by brooketrout on 5/5/2013 5:20:48 PM
4.fruit. I love pineapple
6. Deep dish is delicious.
7.Savory. I don't think I've really had sweet.
8. Chicken. Fried Chicken.
9.Processed. I have to keep the unhealthy consistent, because I just admitted my love of fried chicken.
10.Home grown tastes so much better.
by Bluestar479 on 5/5/2013 2:01:06 AM
You'll feel all the feels in A Step Toward Falling
The new novel A Step Toward Falling (from GL fave Cammie McGovern) is a must-read about learning from your mistakes—and learning to forgive. CLICK HERE for more on this unforgettable story.