7 books to get you ready for spring break
Do guys notice if you don't wear makeup? Here's what this real guy says...
So...I was caught stuffing my bra
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel Good Friday: The sweetest story of how this unlikely duo became BFFs
4 sundresses you should have in your closet this spring
3-free: What you need to know about nail polish
Would you wear a "wearable"?
Are you a shopaholic?
Sneak a peek at our April/May issue starring Becky G
Behind the Scenes of our April/May cover shoot with Becky G
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
28 MINUTES AGO She took it home! xx MT @UrbanOGcom: @iambeckyg looking flawless on @girlslifemag in our fave skirt set of the season http://t.co/016ulq1tWy
34 MINUTES AGO RT @iambeckyg: Excited to share my cover of GL's April/May issue! To win a signed copy,follow @girlslifemag on Insta and they'll announce w…
42 MINUTES AGO Sandal season is on the horizon, and these fab finds are all UNDER $30: http://t.co/2ujRE5mGfd (http://t.co/QtbFPUcvhG)
38 Comments | Add Yours
by Liv_Luv123 on 5/6/2013 7:29:07 PM
1. Dark Chocolate or milk chocolate? Milk chocolate
2. Meat or seafood? Meat
3. Smoothie or milkshake? Milkshake
4. Veggies or fruit? Fruit
5. Nuts or seeds? Seeds..I'm allergic to nuts :/
6. Deep Dish or thin crust? Both!
7. Sweet bagels or savory bagels? Savory bagels
8. Chicken or turkey? Chicken
9. Organic or processed? Organic..my moms big on buying organic food
10. Home-grown or store-bought? In general..home made is best
by maggie183 on 5/6/2013 3:58:20 PM
1. Dark Chocolate or milk chocolate? Milk chocolate.
2. Meat or seafood? Meat.
3. Smoothie or milkshake? Smoothie.
4. Veggies or fruit? Fruit. But I love vegetables too.
5. Nuts or seeds? Nuts.
6. Deep Dish or thin crust? Deep Dish.
7. Sweet bagels or savory bagels? Savory bagels...what are sweet bagels?
8. Chicken or turkey? I love both.
9. Organic or processed? Organic.
10. Home-grown or store-bought? Home-grown probably tastes better but I always buy store-bought because we don't actually have any place to grow things haha.
by hawaiigirl624 on 5/6/2013 12:02:16 AM
1. Milk Chocolate because Dark is just so grose.
2. Meat. I hate seafood.
3. Smoothie. The are way better and healthier than milkshakes.
4. Fruit. It is just so sweet.
5.Seeds. I hate Nuts.
6. Thin Crust. Its so good.
7. Sweet Bagels are so yummy.
8. Chicken. It is better that Turkey.
9. Organic. Healthier than processed.
10. home grown. Tastes better than store-bought.
by lavendar on 5/5/2013 8:39:31 PM
3 milk shake
6 thin crust
10 home grown
by Lillauraaan on 5/5/2013 8:13:44 PM
1. Dark Chocolate or milk chocolate? dark
2. Meat or seafood? isn't seafood meat...? meat, though. i guess.
3. Smoothie or milkshake? milkshake
4. Veggies or fruit? veggies
5. Nuts or seeds? nuts
6. Deep Dish or thin crust? thin crust
7. Sweet bagels or savory bagels? sweet
8. Chicken or turkey? chicken
9. Organic or processed? organic
10. Home-grown or store-bought? home-grown
by raininghippos on 5/5/2013 7:03:20 PM
by brooketrout on 5/5/2013 5:20:48 PM
4.fruit. I love pineapple
6. Deep dish is delicious.
7.Savory. I don't think I've really had sweet.
8. Chicken. Fried Chicken.
9.Processed. I have to keep the unhealthy consistent, because I just admitted my love of fried chicken.
10.Home grown tastes so much better.
by Bluestar479 on 5/5/2013 2:01:06 AM
Score Splat Hair Chalk!
Calling all beauty babes: Want to score a sweet stash of Splat Hair Chalk, then show us your style for a chance to be featured in an upcoming beauty story? CLICK HERE to enter!