This cutie had our hearts running a mile a minute
Do you have social anxiety? This surprising solution can help
This 17-year-old is standing up against unfair dress code policies
Happy National Friendship Day! Here's how to celebrate it in style
Amp up your August with these sweet end-of-summer ensembles
The DIY facial mistakes you're making
Pulled a muscle? Get some relief with these five fixes
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO Is your friend wayyyyy too invested in your love life?: http://t.co/Iut00kWaiz pic.twitter.com/ZgmxbzApI2
1 HOURS AGO Happy #FriendshipDay! RT to show your besties where to find cute back-to-school clothes (under $20): @GraysonOnline! pic.twitter.com/HGxXcIWTxx
3 HOURS AGO Got the hots for someone special? Peep our ways to get him to ask you out: http://t.co/sijurWgJni pic.twitter.com/bgD4guvYiA
38 Comments | Add Yours
by Liv_Luv123 on 5/6/2013 7:29:07 PM
1. Dark Chocolate or milk chocolate? Milk chocolate
2. Meat or seafood? Meat
3. Smoothie or milkshake? Milkshake
4. Veggies or fruit? Fruit
5. Nuts or seeds? Seeds..I'm allergic to nuts :/
6. Deep Dish or thin crust? Both!
7. Sweet bagels or savory bagels? Savory bagels
8. Chicken or turkey? Chicken
9. Organic or processed? Organic..my moms big on buying organic food
10. Home-grown or store-bought? In general..home made is best
by maggie183 on 5/6/2013 3:58:20 PM
1. Dark Chocolate or milk chocolate? Milk chocolate.
2. Meat or seafood? Meat.
3. Smoothie or milkshake? Smoothie.
4. Veggies or fruit? Fruit. But I love vegetables too.
5. Nuts or seeds? Nuts.
6. Deep Dish or thin crust? Deep Dish.
7. Sweet bagels or savory bagels? Savory bagels...what are sweet bagels?
8. Chicken or turkey? I love both.
9. Organic or processed? Organic.
10. Home-grown or store-bought? Home-grown probably tastes better but I always buy store-bought because we don't actually have any place to grow things haha.
by hawaiigirl624 on 5/6/2013 12:02:16 AM
1. Milk Chocolate because Dark is just so grose.
2. Meat. I hate seafood.
3. Smoothie. The are way better and healthier than milkshakes.
4. Fruit. It is just so sweet.
5.Seeds. I hate Nuts.
6. Thin Crust. Its so good.
7. Sweet Bagels are so yummy.
8. Chicken. It is better that Turkey.
9. Organic. Healthier than processed.
10. home grown. Tastes better than store-bought.
by lavendar on 5/5/2013 8:39:31 PM
3 milk shake
6 thin crust
10 home grown
by Lillauraaan on 5/5/2013 8:13:44 PM
1. Dark Chocolate or milk chocolate? dark
2. Meat or seafood? isn't seafood meat...? meat, though. i guess.
3. Smoothie or milkshake? milkshake
4. Veggies or fruit? veggies
5. Nuts or seeds? nuts
6. Deep Dish or thin crust? thin crust
7. Sweet bagels or savory bagels? sweet
8. Chicken or turkey? chicken
9. Organic or processed? organic
10. Home-grown or store-bought? home-grown
by raininghippos on 5/5/2013 7:03:20 PM
by brooketrout on 5/5/2013 5:20:48 PM
4.fruit. I love pineapple
6. Deep dish is delicious.
7.Savory. I don't think I've really had sweet.
8. Chicken. Fried Chicken.
9.Processed. I have to keep the unhealthy consistent, because I just admitted my love of fried chicken.
10.Home grown tastes so much better.
by Bluestar479 on 5/5/2013 2:01:06 AM
Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?
Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.
CLICK HERE to enter!