14 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

16 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

17 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

5 signs your guy lost interest

Does your guy seem distant lately? Maybe he’s found someone new or he’s just lost interest. But how can you be sure? Whether it's your boyfriend, ex...

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Okay so there's this guy I have a crush on and we are really good friends. School has ended for me and he's moving away. On the last day my friend told him I liked him. He gave me a big hug an the next day he texted me that he liked me too. We texted all day and everything was great. That was on Saturday. Today is monday and he hasn't texted me since. This year he's told girls that he likes them (which I'm pretty sure he did when he told them) but when I would bring it up he said it was a cover because he liked or was dating this other girl. I've only texted him once since saturday because I don't want to be desperate but I'm really confused. Is he just busy packing or something?
Please Help!

Hey girlie, just ask. He's moving so you don't have to see him again and you have nothing to lose. Text him again and if he seems uninterested, ask him why things changed so suddenly.

Lauren T.

by emmi7878 on 5/20/2013 5:43:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Since last summer, I've had a crush on a guy in my grade. We texted a lot over the summer and into the fall. One day, I asked my friends if they knew who he liked and they wouldn't tell me. I found out that it was me, but then another one of my friends said that he didn't like me anymore. And from then on, he never started any conversations with me or talked to me anymore!! I tried texting him a few times and he would keep texting back but I didn't want to feel like i was bugging him so i stopped starting any convos. Now, we don't talk at all! I still really like him though!! Should I try talking with him again??

Hey girlie, try talking to him and ask him why he stopped talking to you. Maybe your friend told him that you didn't like him or something else mean about you because she likes him too. Or maybe something else happened. But he probably wouldn't just stop talking to you for no reason.

Lauren T.

by yellowerin on 5/12/2013 7:38:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD.. i have had a relationship with my bf for about a year but were also best friends but i met my ex a week ago and the reason we broke up was because i wasn't "Popular" but i didn't see him in a year and when i did HE CHANGED SO MUCH hes so mature and he was giving me hints he liked me and saying "What do you think of us a friends??" and he was about to say he still liked me but he didn't. and i think i'm starting to like him a bit too, but were in different schools, we talk all the time on Facebook after school and i see him mondays after school. but i mean that's not the point, i have a boyfriend but i'm losing interest in my boyfriend. i feel like i'm using him or something, all because of my ex.

hey! I think if you feel like you're losing interest, it's time to move on. Don't feel too bad, just think of this time as practice for all the people you'll meet in the future. Stay strong girl, I know you can handle this Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by mozilla10 on 5/9/2013 6:18:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay well I'm talking to this guy. We've been talking for 2 months now. He's 16 and I'm 14. My mom doesn't know. I've started to fall for him. The reason I haven't told my mom is because when I first mentioned his name she freaked. Turns out that our parents didn't get along in high school and she hates my boy because of it. She doesn't want me talking to him, texting him, or being near him. I can't drop him though. I like him way to much. Normally I don't let a guy in and my boy has became my best friend he knows more than anyone. He cares for me which is something new. I have no idea what to do. Help!

Hey polkadotruby7, ok let's try a little experiment. Tell your mom about him but give him a different name. Describe all the things you like about the actual boy and how he treats you, etc. See how she reacts. If she likes him ask if she would let you date him. If she says yes, then reveal the truth and explain to her how she's letting the fact that he's related to someone she doesn't like hold you back from a possible relationship. Hopefully she'll change her mind. Let me know what happens girl. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by polkadotruby7 on 5/7/2013 7:34:01 PM

MODMODMOD
So for a long time I had a huge crush on this guy. Yesterday, He said that I was "gross". My friend said he "appologized" today, but he didn't do it to my face. I do feel insulted by this. When someone has feelings for you, It's a huge compliment. If you don't feel the same way, you should tell them nicely. So today I was eating lunch with my 2 good friends, and they told me that I need to go up to him and give him the talk. They said they would go with me if I needed it. The problem is, I didn't talk to him alot during my crush on him, so this would be a bit scary. Also, I think that maybe rumors would spread about this and I wouldn't be concidered dateable anymore because people would think I was mean. Should I do this? What gives?

Hey ashbabe567765, I don't think you need to say anything to him. He was the one who insulted you. If anything he should be nervous about approaching you and apologizing. Just because one boy doesn't like you doesn't mean others won't. You know what? He's gross for saying that. You'll find the right guy at the right time. No worries, girl. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by ashbabe567765 on 5/7/2013 6:53:08 PM

by Emilicious on 5/6/2013 12:13:20 AM

Hey! If you clicked on this article you might be interested in my club Legit Boy Advice! Its just like it sounds, me and my team give you advice with the best of our ability about guys! Now, this isn't just any other old boy club, this is also a place were you can ask real boys..YES real boys! I have 5 brothers (yes I know, cray cray!) and I am POSITIVE I have each age group you have questions for! So come stop by! I will personally do the favor of asking them your questions about ANYTHING! Hope you join! *Positions are also open!*

by Chloe<3 on 5/5/2013 10:00:00 PM

modmodmodmodmodmod i want to start wearing makeup, but nothing heavy. i already wear mascara, so just something to just cover up blemishes. What do you suggest i wear? and what brands?

Hey girlie, go with a concealer. You don't anything too fancy. Cover Girl and Maybelline both make great ones that you can find in any drugstore. You could also try a Neutrogena concealer that has an acne fighting ingredient in it so that it heals and covers your acne.

Lauren T.

by foodiejr99 on 5/5/2013 7:19:53 PM

MODMODMOD

Hey girlie,  your mom won't think your crazy. I know that your parents love you just as much as they love your brothers. So talk to your mom and let her know how you're feeling. She'll want to be there to support you and get you any help if she thinks you need it.

Lauren T.

by KenzieC84 on 5/5/2013 7:11:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have a nosy sister. She likes hovering around me when I'm on the computer and I'm doing something private and she would hound me to show her. She calls it "protecting". I'm so annoyed! How can I tell her to stop?

Hey girlie, just tell her that it bothers you. Let her know that you're not doing anything bad or dangerous, you just want some privacy from time to time.

Lauren T.

by PuppyCT on 5/5/2013 7:01:37 PM

MODMODMOD
Hey! I've been dating this guy for a little over 7 months. The thing is, though, we never get to hang out anymore. I'm always busy with music and dance and homework, so I never get the chance to ask my mom and dad. Also, I'm shy and have no idea how to ask them if we can hang out, because I'm freakishly nervous, even with small things like that. One last question... do y'all know of any good dates for a guy and girl that can both get really shy, and love the outdoors (hunting, fishing, sports...) Thanks!

Hey girlie, just ask your parents. There's nothing to be afraid of and you're not going to get in trouble for asking. Try a picnic. You can pack some sandwiches and head to a park to spend some time outdoors enjoying your lunch. You could also go for a hike or just play basketball or another sport at the park.

Lauren T.

by KenzieC84 on 5/5/2013 6:37:36 PM

I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but this article is pretty poorly written...

by Fly1213 on 5/5/2013 12:37:10 PM

Hey ladies, it would mean so much to me if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). You can find it on my profile and I promise you'll love it! We currently have one officer position available, all you have to do is apply and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 5/5/2013 12:33:23 PM