3 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

4 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

7 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

6 spring skirts under $30 to wear right now

It’s finally, officially skirt season. As much as we love our jeans, a girl likes to step out in something short and frilly every once in a...

Mod mod mod
Elizabeth K. How long would you suggest the skirt/dress be seeing it is a school related activity even though it is camp? Like what length would be appropriate?
Also do you think it would be weird if i only bought like 2 or 3 pairs of jeans for a 4 day camp??

Hey babe! You could try a dress that comes a little bit above the knee, this length is both modest and fun! I understand that you wouldn't want to wear anything too revealing to a school function. Well if you plan to wear other things, like the dresses/skirts, then you're probably fine. And I don't think that would be weird, whatever you're comfortable packing and whatever works for you is what is best. If you would like to have extra jeans, go for it! But I think 2 or 3 pairs of jeans is plenty for a 4 day camp. Hope this helped! xx
Caroline M.

by Summalovin on 5/8/2013 6:14:24 AM

Mod mod mod
I have asked questions about an upcoming school camp before but i need fashion advice for it desperately!
We have this "amazing race" like thing we are going to do. We are in the city for this camp so to celebrate the winners victory we will go out to a restaurant. We have not been told where we are going (it would help if we did so i could figure what to wear) only that we should dress in a semi formal manner. It's going to be cold so i probably should wear tights/leggings if i wear a dress or skirt. What do you think i should do?!?

Hey girl- I think you should totes throw on some tights under a cute flowy dress or skirt.  But you should decide last min depending on the weather!

Elizabeth K.

by Summalovin on 5/7/2013 4:12:22 AM

These are so cute. I have to get them!!!

by aye_its_rachael123 on 5/6/2013 8:44:07 PM

I REALLY want the grand prize giveaway, but I'm not sure wat my size for the shorts would be. I have a pair of capris from Justice and their 12 1/2, and I have a pair of shorts from Plato's Closet that are 7 fit 6 (whatever that means). What would I be for the shorts in the contest?

Hey girlie, take your best guess. You might want to go with the ones that seem to fit you best and go from there.

Lauren T.

by mayanunna on 5/6/2013 7:37:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD please answer
ok so sorry to bother you, but for the past few days there has been zit on the tip of my nose and it's bright red. I was wondering if you could tell me any ways on how to get rid of it or at least it's redness? btw I can't buy any products to help it, I only have the face wash that I have now. (clean and clear) so if you can recommend some homemade products or ideas to help get rid of it that would be nice. thanks mod!

Hey girlie, put some toothpaste on it before you go to bed tonight. It'll help dry up your zit so that it goes away faster. Apple cider and water makes for a good toner that will clear up your face too.

Lauren T.

by cgirl109 on 5/6/2013 4:52:16 PM

by Emilicious on 5/6/2013 12:14:38 AM

mod mod mod mod mod
beacause of my religion, I wear skirts (or dresses) that hit below the knee. The thing is, it's very hard to find skirts that aren't either mini or maxi (I'd just look awful in a maxi :p). Do you know where I can find casual skirts like this without paying a whole bunch of money? Target and Walmart don't sell anything. Thanks Mod!

Hey girlie, it might not be quite what you're looking for because it's a pencil skirt, but it can totally be worn as casual. Target has a ponte knit pencil skirt that hits a few inches below the knees that people seem to love. I would also try department stores and stores like Forever 21 and H&M. You'll find a lot of shorter things, but you might also get lucky and find some longer skirts and dresses.

Lauren T.

by Kstar101 on 5/5/2013 7:43:54 PM

Hey ladies, it would mean so much to me if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). You can find it on my profile and I promise you'll love it! We currently have one officer position available, all you have to do is apply and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 5/5/2013 12:34:21 PM