5 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

7 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

7 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

8 books we'd totally read with Mom

You are never too old to snuggle up with Mom and read one of your faves. Whether you read aloud to each other or flip through the...

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by bothun2000 on 5/8/2013 9:26:00 PM

Hey do you want to go to France but don't know anything about France? Well if so this is the club for you!!! In this club you can learn anything and everything French!!!! From common phrases to history and even to the geography!!!! rejoindre aujourd'hui!!!!! Laughing
Join Everything French!!!!!! today!!!! (With exclamation marks)

by heyheyheyz on 5/6/2013 8:59:28 PM

ive read the secret language of girls and its really good

by musicgirl11 on 5/6/2013 7:07:28 PM

Mod can you please delete my club beauty facts? I dont have as much time as I thought I did running it.

by Chloe<3 on 5/6/2013 11:13:33 AM

The Secret Language Of Girls is a really good book
♥ Molly ♥

by MollyLouiseW on 5/5/2013 2:31:42 PM

Hey ladies, it would mean so much to me if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). You can find it on my profile and I promise you'll love it! We currently have one officer position available, all you have to do is apply and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 5/5/2013 12:37:24 PM

I've read all but wonder and flipped. Love all these books!!

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 5/4/2013 9:22:50 PM

the dog on the cover of Winn-Dixie looks like a irish wolfhound! so scruffy

by redvelvetluv on 5/4/2013 6:21:09 PM

I would definitely read Island of the Blue Dolphins with my mom! That's one of her favorite books.

by supersingershannon on 5/4/2013 3:04:22 PM

I've read all of these except for Wonder and Flipped. Such great books!!!!

by maggie183 on 5/4/2013 1:08:37 PM