AN HOUR AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

5 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

6 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

8 books we'd totally read with Mom

You are never too old to snuggle up with Mom and read one of your faves. Whether you read aloud to each other or flip through the...

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by bothun2000 on 5/8/2013 9:26:00 PM

Hey do you want to go to France but don't know anything about France? Well if so this is the club for you!!! In this club you can learn anything and everything French!!!! From common phrases to history and even to the geography!!!! rejoindre aujourd'hui!!!!! Laughing
Join Everything French!!!!!! today!!!! (With exclamation marks)

by heyheyheyz on 5/6/2013 8:59:28 PM

ive read the secret language of girls and its really good

by musicgirl11 on 5/6/2013 7:07:28 PM

Mod can you please delete my club beauty facts? I dont have as much time as I thought I did running it.

by Chloe<3 on 5/6/2013 11:13:33 AM

The Secret Language Of Girls is a really good book
♥ Molly ♥

by MollyLouiseW on 5/5/2013 2:31:42 PM

Hey ladies, it would mean so much to me if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). You can find it on my profile and I promise you'll love it! We currently have one officer position available, all you have to do is apply and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 5/5/2013 12:37:24 PM

I've read all but wonder and flipped. Love all these books!!

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 5/4/2013 9:22:50 PM

the dog on the cover of Winn-Dixie looks like a irish wolfhound! so scruffy

by redvelvetluv on 5/4/2013 6:21:09 PM

I would definitely read Island of the Blue Dolphins with my mom! That's one of her favorite books.

by supersingershannon on 5/4/2013 3:04:22 PM

I've read all of these except for Wonder and Flipped. Such great books!!!!

by maggie183 on 5/4/2013 1:08:37 PM

I've read a few of those books, and my favorites are Wonder and Because of Winn-Dixie. They're both such sweet stories and some of my all-time favorites.

by LovePeaceHope on 5/4/2013 9:52:54 AM

I love the sisterhood of the traveling pants!

by Chlobear on 5/4/2013 9:05:25 AM

I read Star Girl, Island of the Blue Dolphins, The Secret Language of Girls (sad), and Because of Winn-Dixie. All are amazing books!!!!!Smile

by char char on 5/4/2013 6:46:22 AM