1 HOURS AGO Because who doesn't want the recipe for the world's greatest carrot cake? http://t.co/7zWmJLIVHv

2 HOURS AGO 3 gotta-grab styles for spring: http://t.co/PTSdXbYKEd

3 HOURS AGO Boost ya game, girl! Here's how to ask a guy out on the sly: http://t.co/AS1N1ATW1Y

COMMENTS

April's Eco-Chic Giveway week 5 winners (plus two days in May!)

You don't have to be a Captain Planet-style caped crusader to save the world, sweeties. All April long, we're giving away tons of eco-friendly goodies that'll help...

@taylorkane, me too, but I also saw comments that some people got their prizes, I guess we are just unluckyFrown((

by juliaisawesome on 7/10/2013 5:42:06 PM

@petsrule3 and @juliaisawesome i won a pair of shoes on may 14th and i havnt gottten them yet either! i emailed lots of people but got no answers.i'm worried i wont get them at all because i have seen SO many comments from people who have not gotten their prize.

by taylor kane on 7/9/2013 5:51:47 PM

@petsrule3, I haven't gotten my glasses yet earthier, I sent lots of emails and they didn't replyFrown

by juliaisawesome on 7/8/2013 10:05:51 PM

Who has received their sunglasses from May 1st? IT's already been 6 weeks and I have not yet. I wanted to know if any of the other winners already received their prize.

I already emailed someone about this, but I have not got a response. I would like it to be mailed to me.

Samantha Z.

by petsrule3 on 6/22/2013 10:35:54 PM

just wondering about how many entries are there (i want to figure out my odds of winning)

Hey girl! There are lots of entries so far (because it's such an awesome prize) but the more you enter, the better your odds are! Best of luck, hon. xx

Hannah M

by zoenep on 5/9/2013 1:17:57 AM

Mod mod mod
Did they post the winners for the book club contest to review that book yet? If so can u send me a link?

Hey girlie,

I'm not sure if they've chosen the winners for that specific contest, but you can check all of our winners here: http://www.girlslife.com/category/winners.aspx

Meghan D.

by Lillauraaan on 5/4/2013 10:04:05 PM

Congratulations!

by PaintedDestiny on 5/4/2013 4:14:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD!

Hey girl, keep out things like soda and fatty snacks out of your diet. But its's okay that you're getting slightly bigger, our bodies change as we get older and mature. The best bet is to stick to running and bicycling to stay in shape and do free weights for your arms.
lauren r.

by CheerUrHeartOut on 5/4/2013 11:51:11 AM

I was dancing saying Omb omg and my parents thought I was hurt ...I cant believe I actually won

by serena4576 on 5/4/2013 12:53:34 AM

Mod can you send me a link to the April calender?

Hey girlie,