AN HOUR AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

4 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

5 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

Could you deal with an all-veg cafeteria menu?

Sure, we can handle going vegetarian for a night or two--even a whole day! But all week, every week? That's crazy talk...or is it? One elementary...

I hate this article. I find it offensive since I'm a vegetarian. Sorry GL. It's in my culture. I don't like how you make it sound like a bad thing. Like going veg. would be hard. I'd appreciate it if in the future you didn't post stuff in this point of view it's okay, but kinda offensive to my culture. Meghan D.

by aki2000 on 5/4/2013 11:15:11 PM

i would love that. i am a vegetarian, but at my school they have a fresh salad bar, you van pick everything you want to have on it, my school also has a deli bar

by starr125f on 5/4/2013 4:00:51 PM

That would be so cool! I'm a vegeatarian but I can only buy from the school once in 2 weeks (-ish) because they hardly ever have vegetarian food. Plus the food sounds so delish (quesadillas!!) Smile

by genieinabottle on 5/4/2013 3:24:42 PM

AWESOME! I am vegetarian, but in high school and we don't have many vegetarian choices, either salad or pizza.

by twise8484 on 5/4/2013 1:29:07 PM

I think all schools should do that! The lunches at schools are so fattening and unhealthy. Even my friends always say 'Is that even meat?' EW! LETS GET HEALTHY!

by LexiNicoleBieber on 5/4/2013 11:49:07 AM

t meat alot and so does alot of people in my school but changing it wont make a diifrence people will start bringing from home instead and bring more junkfood so keep it they way it is because then the schhol wont make as much money
then they will bring the meat out they should always have a vegan alltertive for who ever wants it

by nickisongz on 5/4/2013 10:05:36 AM

I would definitely love this at my school!

by marlenmares on 5/4/2013 9:59:41 AM

I could definitely do that because I've been a vegetarian my whole life. But I bring my own lunch everyday anyway because I'm allergic to gluten as well as being a vegetarian. =D

by music191 on 5/4/2013 9:39:13 AM

That's so great! I'm vegan, so I definitely support this, haha. I just hope that they make sure they have a variation for those with allergies. My schoole's idea of a healthier cafeteria is replacing the greasy pizza with cream caramel...

by Shadow.Fall691 on 5/4/2013 9:17:02 AM

I wouldn't mind going vegetarian once or twice a week, but as it just so happens, I am obsessed with chicken sandwich day at our school. I know that everyone is trying to stop obesity, but I think its getting a little out of hand. My school already has smaller portions, and whole grain bread that literally bounces when you drop it. The fight against obesity is great and all, but no one at my school is obese, or even close to obese. All these rules are doing, is starving us skinny kids until we look anorexic, because everyone is afraid that we are going to become extremely obese in the near future.

by beaky54321 on 5/4/2013 8:39:28 AM