22 MINUTES AGO Wondering what to wear to Thanksgiving dinner? We've got ya covered: http://t.co/55IkEr6Kax

AN HOUR AGO 4 tricks for getting awesome posture: http://t.co/QnEpRETbMV

2 HOURS AGO From Me to You by @ElizEulberg is the *perfect* winter romance story! Snag a copy of @this_is_teen's book here: http://t.co/QNRQKJ2LN2

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession under $20: Beach bags

Hooray for May! As far as I’m concerned, summer starts now. An early start to the season, sure. But I grew up only a half hour...

I love the clear/pink bag, super summery! It's been really sunny and warm where I live lately (compared to how it usually is haha) and that would be perfect for swimming.

by Casey_cookie on 5/4/2013 4:50:49 PM

Mother's day is coming up and I really want to do/make/buy something for my mom. She is a really important person in my life and I want this day to be special for her. Any ideas?

Hey girlie,

Check out these posts for tons of ideas on things you can give and make your mom for Mother's Day!

Meghan D.

by 4soccer27 on 5/4/2013 12:40:47 AM

There's no way I'll be feeing super summer-y any time soon. It snowed this MORNING! And I'm pretty sure that in the most shady spots there's still snow. It feels like late fall, the high today was only 39 degrees! 39 DEGREES!!! But it's supposed to get into the 60s and 70s later in the week. Anyway, I'm done ranting... Bye!

by kittycat99kmb on 5/3/2013 10:19:01 PM

Mod
So about three weeks ago this new girl came to my school, my BFF and I talked to her and now were friends. That's not he problem though it has seemed to my BFF and I that she is trying to seperate us. Like in class ill talk to my friend and she will just start u talking, we listen bcuz we don't want to be the ppl that make her life miserable a week after she moved to a new state but we are really getting tired of it. Another time my BFF and I were talking and she would put her hands inbetween us and seperate us so we don't stand as close together, but she only moves my BFF away. We've both noticed and what I haven't told my BFF is that she only is this clingy around my BFF, around my other friends she is usually fine. Today we had a social at school and I was talking to my friend and she stepped infront of my friend so that I couldn't talk to her anymore. She has also been clawing my BFF and I a lot when we try to keep talking when she "accidently" interrupts idk wat to do help!!

Hey favcolorgreen, your BFF needs to sit her down and have a talk. Let her know that what she's doing is annoying and unnecessary. Maybe she's had bad past relationships with friends, and being clingy and controlling is the only way she knows how to keep friendships. Just talk with her. Maybe if you or just your friend gets her feelings out, you two can understand where she's coming from. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by favcolorgreen on 5/3/2013 7:28:29 PM

My mom loves beach bags. I need to order her one or two for Mother's Day. And maybe one for me.

by fashionqn on 5/3/2013 5:51:08 PM

mod
i'm pretty active (as in a do cardio and/or strength training daily, since i started two weeks ago haha) and i really want to start using tampons. i've tried several times since i started, in december 2011, but i can't figure them out. i did manage to get one in today after three times but it hurt putting in and was uncomfortable will i was working out. it was only an hour long, and i leaked through the tampon (it was for light flows and my super heavy.) and it was still really uncomfortable taking out. is something wrong? help please
thanks!!
-bethy

Hey bethanylovesyou, are you sure you have the right size? Be sure you're getting the smallest size. Try inserting it at an angle. You can prop your leg up on the toilet or bathtub and stick it in then. That may make it easier. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.