23 MINUTES AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

AN HOUR AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

2 HOURS AGO Serious question, girl... WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGLE? http://t.co/dJowf9GVWE

COMMENTS

The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week

A lot went on with celebs this past week from TV to entertainment news headlines. There were some unstable relationships reconnecting like Justin and Selena and JLaw...

Amanda Bynes, NNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!. Don't change, I love all of your movies. I really like What a GIrl Wants.

by dancer995 on 5/4/2013 8:48:13 AM

Okay, first thing's first...SELENA GOMEZ IS NOT A SINGER!!!! Has anyone heard her sing live before? I went to three of her concerts and have heard her sing live on many different talk shows and she sounds horrible! I will admit that she is a good actress and Spring Breakers was good acting because she really is a good person, but come on people! Just because you're fans doesn't mean that you have to support her acting AND singing. Second thing, JB really needed Selena's help with the way he's acting...not too good.

by kawai on 5/3/2013 10:26:29 PM

I love JLaw,
I hate JB
good for SG but she is acting way too old. I understand she wants to break out of the disney channel star, but that's way too much. little girls still look up to you, Sel.
THANKS GL FOR ALL THE LATEST GOSSIP!!!!!

~bookworm2000

by bookworm2000 on 5/3/2013 7:13:38 PM

When I found out Selena Gomez was in Spring Breakers, I was a little disappointed. When I was younger, she was my role model. I looked up to her. I wanted to be just like her.
Now...not so much.
Love her music, love her beauty. But her image so far has disappointed me a little. I'm not saying she shouldn't be doing this stuff, after all she IS an adult and makes her own decisions, but she's no longer my role model. I feel I should go with someone a little better and a little less...showy... Still love your music though!

by FaithPetrowski on 5/3/2013 6:45:01 PM

I am sure Selena flew all the way to Norway just to see him, I am sure they were doing other things. Smile

by fashionqn on 5/3/2013 5:45:40 PM