1 HOURS AGO No, you can't bathe in #PSL...but you *can* use these sweet pumpkin products:

4 HOURS AGO Bullies are the WORST—but don't let 'em get to you. Tips and tricks for keeping that head up:

5 HOURS AGO Wait—is your BGF into you?!:

The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week

A lot went on with celebs this past week from TV to entertainment news headlines. There were some unstable relationships reconnecting like Justin and Selena and JLaw...

Amanda Bynes, NNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!. Don't change, I love all of your movies. I really like What a GIrl Wants.

by dancer995 on 5/4/2013 8:48:13 AM

Okay, first thing's first...SELENA GOMEZ IS NOT A SINGER!!!! Has anyone heard her sing live before? I went to three of her concerts and have heard her sing live on many different talk shows and she sounds horrible! I will admit that she is a good actress and Spring Breakers was good acting because she really is a good person, but come on people! Just because you're fans doesn't mean that you have to support her acting AND singing. Second thing, JB really needed Selena's help with the way he's acting...not too good.

by kawai on 5/3/2013 10:26:29 PM

I love JLaw,
I hate JB
good for SG but she is acting way too old. I understand she wants to break out of the disney channel star, but that's way too much. little girls still look up to you, Sel.

by bookworm2000 on 5/3/2013 7:13:38 PM

When I found out Selena Gomez was in Spring Breakers, I was a little disappointed. When I was younger, she was my role model. I looked up to her. I wanted to be just like her.
Now...not so much.
Love her music, love her beauty. But her image so far has disappointed me a little. I'm not saying she shouldn't be doing this stuff, after all she IS an adult and makes her own decisions, but she's no longer my role model. I feel I should go with someone a little better and a little less...showy... Still love your music though!

by FaithPetrowski on 5/3/2013 6:45:01 PM

I am sure Selena flew all the way to Norway just to see him, I am sure they were doing other things. Smile

by fashionqn on 5/3/2013 5:45:40 PM

Ew Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas hoult are gross together

by Jules1399 on 5/3/2013 5:37:00 PM

OMG!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!! Smile)))

by fabina962 on 5/3/2013 4:11:53 PM

Which school sport are you most likely to try out for?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!