3 HOURS AGO See what reality star is getting bullied behind the runways!: #StopBullying http://t.co/8dWrkf6fRu

4 HOURS AGO Is there space between you and your guy now that you’re BTS? Help decode the situation here: http://t.co/IN1fP6QYcM

5 HOURS AGO That *very* awkward moment when you and your bestie are crushing on the same cutie: http://t.co/ihRzxuWfDU

COMMENTS

This just in: Bella hits the big screen!

When Bella Thorne's rep told us to expect big news about our June/July cover girl this afternoon, we had no idea it would be this...

Thanks so much!

by emim88 on 5/9/2013 5:19:05 PM

how do i leave a comment on my club???

Hey babe, here's some helpful club info that should help you out with that and plenty of other club-related things! Smile

Caroline M.

by emim88 on 5/9/2013 5:01:16 PM

very cool! i ♥ adam sandler. Btw, I like the covergirls lately, but i think id like them much better if they werent all from disney channel. Im getting sick of that

by emim88 on 5/8/2013 1:18:35 PM

OMG CONGRATS BELLA!!! Can't wait to see it, sounds hilarious! Congrats! xoxo

by LexiNicoleBieber on 5/4/2013 11:46:29 AM

omg go watch cee lo greens forget you then cher lloyds want u back.the diners are the same!!!(the setting)

by fashionista522 on 5/4/2013 8:47:41 AM

Mod Mod Mod

Hey girlie,

You could refer your friend to this article: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/10/12/How-can-I-get-over-my-ex.aspx! And encourage her to spend more time with her family and friends and to focus on school and her own interests--now would be a great time to take up a new hobby or catch up on a favorite TV show! Getting her mind off of the breakup and surrounding herself with people who care about her will ease the pain. You are a good friend for looking out for her Smile
Meghan D.

by 15hayhay on 5/4/2013 12:16:11 AM

'Gotta agree with kawai. I haven't really liked the last two cover girls...

by LittleUsagiTewi on 5/3/2013 11:47:21 PM

I'm sorry girlslife. Even though I subscribe to you and love your magazine a lot, I'm just not a big fan of your apparent "cover girl." Bella Thorne isn't a very good actress and she calls herself a singer, but she really isn't. I don't hate her, infact I respect her, but i just don't feel like she deserves to be in a movie that's going to be shown some place other than Disney Channel. But, hey!
that's just my opinion.

by kawai on 5/3/2013 10:10:40 PM

This sounds like a good movie! I'll watch it. Its cool to see Disney stars break out into more professional movies. Laughing

by Chloe<3 on 5/3/2013 9:53:34 PM