AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

3 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

5 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

Trends we heart: Our fave new graphic tees

Who doesn’t love throwing on a comfy tee? From ones with funny sayings to those with fab pictures and designs, the options are endless. Luckily for you...

by JellyBeanChick on 5/9/2013 12:09:09 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by bothun2000 on 5/8/2013 9:26:56 PM

Hey ladies, it would mean so much to me if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). You can find it on my profile and I promise you'll love it! We currently have one officer position available, all you have to do is apply and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 5/5/2013 12:36:44 PM

i entered in the lip smacker contest but how do i know if i won?

Hey! We announce contest winners every friday, or you'll get notified that you won if it's not a public contest Smile

Helen S.

by i<3zoe on 5/4/2013 12:24:51 PM

love the mtv outfit!

by mimi1lewis on 5/4/2013 12:09:12 PM

I like the MTV outfit, those jeans are awesome!

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 5/4/2013 11:55:33 AM

mod mod
I'm having a bday party soon and I don't know if I should invite my friend . At first she is really nice but she is also really mean and is always making fun of girls on fb and new girls at our school saying tht compared to them she looks Like a twig. So I don't want to invite her and then leave to go say to her BFF how terrible it was and make fun of me. But on the other side I'm inviting the entire circle of friends but not her. I don't want to leave her out but she can be a huge jerk when she is w. her BFF and I know that at some point either way she will make fun of me. Also she is really good friends w. both of my crushes so I also don't want her to go trash talking me to them if I don't invite her what should I do?
Thanks sorry its so long.

Hey girl, from what you said it sounds like you really don't want her to go. Think about it this's YOUR part and YOUR celebration. Do what you want! Laughing

lauren r.

by favcolorgreen on 5/4/2013 9:23:39 AM

by Emilicious on 5/4/2013 12:51:34 AM

Rock patterned boot socks with your knee-high boots. Wear ‘em with a skirt to let them shine!

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!