10 HOURS AGO QUIZ! How confident are you? http://t.co/DECUaJcD21 pic.twitter.com/qw1aemhvcv

11 HOURS AGO Wondering why things are feeling weird within your crew, Virgo? It's written in the stars: http://t.co/ka1pd6zf9N

12 HOURS AGO Still hungry? 11 ways to revamp your snacks and stay feeling full longer: http://t.co/VwUAMQaIcx pic.twitter.com/3o9p3Gawvb

COMMENTS

Trends we heart: Our fave new graphic tees

Who doesn’t love throwing on a comfy tee? From ones with funny sayings to those with fab pictures and designs, the options are endless. Luckily for you...

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 5/9/2013 12:09:09 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by bothun2000 on 5/8/2013 9:26:56 PM

Hey ladies, it would mean so much to me if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). You can find it on my profile and I promise you'll love it! We currently have one officer position available, all you have to do is apply and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 5/5/2013 12:36:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
i entered in the lip smacker contest but how do i know if i won?

Hey! We announce contest winners every friday, or you'll get notified that you won if it's not a public contest Smile

Helen S.

by i<3zoe on 5/4/2013 12:24:51 PM

love the mtv outfit!

by mimi1lewis on 5/4/2013 12:09:12 PM

I like the MTV outfit, those jeans are awesome!

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 5/4/2013 11:55:33 AM

mod mod
I'm having a bday party soon and I don't know if I should invite my friend . At first she is really nice but she is also really mean and is always making fun of girls on fb and new girls at our school saying tht compared to them she looks Like a twig. So I don't want to invite her and then leave to go say to her BFF how terrible it was and make fun of me. But on the other side I'm inviting the entire circle of friends but not her. I don't want to leave her out but she can be a huge jerk when she is w. her BFF and I know that at some point either way she will make fun of me. Also she is really good friends w. both of my crushes so I also don't want her to go trash talking me to them if I don't invite her what should I do?
Thanks sorry its so long.

Hey girl, from what you said it sounds like you really don't want her to go. Think about it this way...it's YOUR part and YOUR celebration. Do what you want! Laughing

lauren r.