6 MINUTES AGO Hooray it's Sag season, but don't worry! We've got #horoscopes for every sign: http://t.co/2XrudTgsb8

AN HOUR AGO @michdeprince's Taking Flight is the ultimate underdog story! Enter to win a free copy from @randomhouse today: http://t.co/UT0nfOKARJ

2 HOURS AGO Does your ex deserve a second chance, or is it really donezo? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/wr05wB1eT5

COMMENTS

Who's our June/July cover girl? Bella Thorne! And she's chatting live with Y-O-U

We can’t keep our lips zipped any longer! We’re super excited to announce that Bella Thorne is our latest cover girl. That’s right, she’ll be...

Hey Bella, It's so cool you'll write a series of books. I know that the plot of the books will be associated with magic. I have a question, what inspired you to write a book? Smile

by LovelyThorne on 5/9/2013 5:26:02 PM

Hey Bella, I love you! <3
So I have a question. You're an actress, singer, and now an author. I would love to know do you remain a normal girl, and not suffering star disease? Smile

by LovelyThorne on 5/9/2013 5:22:23 PM

#GLbella Hey Bella! How do you keep your hair so clean and long? Thanks! x

by 2cute2btrue on 5/9/2013 4:38:42 PM

Hey Bella! How do you keep your hair so long and posh? Thanks! x

by 2cute2btrue on 5/9/2013 4:38:02 PM

Hey Bella! So, if there was one song that would be YOUR theme song... what would it be? Why, does it describe you or just get you pumped and make you happy?

by renlong48 on 5/9/2013 4:17:12 PM

Mod, can you win and chat with Bella if you have a Twitter?g

Hey babe! Unfortunately, Twitter isn't part of this particular chat. The event will be taking place on the GL Facebook page at 6 PM, so check it out! xx

Hannah M

by Vera~ on 5/9/2013 10:40:17 AM

#GLbella Ok I just read that lots of people have already asked who inspires you the most. I have a question. If you could redo your life, would you do it exactly the same or would you tweak it? In what areas would you tweak it? Ps - did you play soccer as a kid?

by PinkDramaPrincess11 on 5/8/2013 5:07:05 PM

If you had the opportunity to go on "Dancing With The Star's" would you take it or not?

by Lovehope on 5/8/2013 5:05:57 PM

#GLbella Hi! So what is your inspiration? What or who inspires you? What is your cheer-me-up soundtrack? What was the first movie/commercial/voice-over/musical/play you were ever in and what was your reaction? When did you know that what you wanted to do was act?

by PinkDramaPrincess11 on 5/8/2013 5:04:37 PM

I already received my magazine!

by 15hayhay on 5/8/2013 3:17:30 PM